What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Swarzey

Bench
A single try was more entertaining than anything else Brisbane have done this season.

But go on...

Maroon4life

Juniors
Seeing as we are about to bend your rabble over again, I thought this thread deserved a bump, too much quality posts in such a small thread.

Maroon4life

Juniors
He's trying to claim that the knights will do well against one of the 2 teams leading the comp, based of nothing more than his inability to give credit to a broncos team that should lap the knights easily.

He's out of line.

lowrie_4_origin

Juniors
his back! knights foward pack looks better now, he mite push for the lock positon if not then surely a hole-hitting second rower on the fringe

lowrie_4_origin

Juniors
1.Dane Gaigai
2.Sione Matuatai
3.James McManus
4.Akula Uate
5.Jake Mammo
6.Jarryd Mullens
7.Trent Hodgkinson
8.Chris Houston (c)
9.Tyler Randell
10.Kade Snowden
11.Robbie Rochow
12.Jeremy Smith
13.Toddy Lowrie

14.Adam Clydesdale
15.Tariq Sims
16.Sam Vaivai
17.Korbin Sims

plenty of impact off the bench and a great spine.

I see Plenty of points coming down Akula and Mammos side. Anything less then top 8 and stone can f**k off

1qaz

Juniors
Arguing with you over Gagai is obviously useless because you can't be objective.

He's been our most dangerous player in attack this year however he's our absolute worst defensive liability with daylight second. I've previously let him get away with it because I like his work in attack but like others I'm starting to lose patience. He doesn't even try to put his body on the line and that's the most frustrating part. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt if he was just a rookie like Sione or Levi but he's been in FG for 3 years now and it's not getting any better.

And smashed me? LOL. Grow up.

It's not arguing when I'm always right.
I will continue to smash you.

If Dane starts at fullback for round 1 next season, he will lead the NRL for fullbacks in line break assists and try assists. Min 20 games at fullback.
If he doesn't I will donate $1000 to the charity of your choice.
If he does you donate $500 to the charity of my choice.

If Sione makes more than 10 line breaks and 8 try assists from centre, I will donate $1000 to the charity of your choice. Min 20 games at centre.
If he doesn't you donate $500 to the charity of my choice.

Deal?

Noname36

First Grade

If Dane starts at fullback for round 1 next season, he will lead the NRL for fullbacks in line break assists and try assists. Min 20 games at fullback.

If Sione makes more than 10 line breaks and 8 try assists from centre, I will donate $1000 to the charity of your choice. Min 20 games at centre.

Deal?

:lol:

This is the best deflection attempt I've ever seen. Keep it up champ.

1qaz

Juniors
:lol:

This is the best deflection attempt I've ever seen. Keep it up champ.

I knew you were a cat.

If you were so sure Dane blew 50 overlaps you would've taken on the bet.
If you were so sure Sione was a superstar, surely he could make at least 10 line breaks next season from centre.

You're a cat.

1qaz

Juniors

Deal?

Bump

Come on you cat.
What are you so afraid of Noname36?

Turton Road

Juniors
Have you ever played the game? Do you understand what these players go through to even get on the field each week? You guys sit behind a keyboard and criticise blokes with 10000 x the ability of yourselves.

Turton Road

Juniors
so which one of you Cowboys is going to replace Mullo? Might as well get rid of hokko too. And Rossy he's shit. See you at training Tuesday I reckon. Ps I'm being really sarcastic

Turton Road

Juniors
He has a point. Youre basically saying that people on a forum can't criticise public figures on their performance unless theyre professional sports stars themselves. At least if you're going to support the team blindly and be happy about being shit for another god-damn season, have some facts to back up why you're such a giddy moron
Mate, I don't support the team blindly. I support the team 100% but I just reckon its shit that some people comment on every play by play when they have never played the game. The Knights will do ok this year just stick with them!

Spot On

Coach
so which one of you Cowboys is going to replace Mullo? Might as well get rid of hokko too. And Rossy he's shit. See you at training Tuesday I reckon. Ps I'm being really sarcastic

I hope they're all retained. See the last post in the 'Team versus Broncos' thread for the reason why.