What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble in Paradise? *strokes chin*

b4l

Juniors
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...dy-not-up-to-nrl/story-e6frexnr-1226579795112

BRONCOS UNREST
Details are beginning to emerge of player unrest at the Broncos. I’m hearing it might be worth having something on Anthony Griffin to be first coach sacked this year. The fact he signed a new deal last season means nothing.

NORMAN AN EEL
And still on the Broncos, there’s very strong mail utility Corey Norman is not the only player who wants out. Norman, once earmarked as a replacement for Darren Lockyer, is heading to the Parramatta Eels.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'll take this with a grain of salt, at least until Norman walks away to the Eels. I doubt we could be so unlucky as to have 2 coaches in a row hated by the players. It just doesn't add up.

Reidy87

Juniors
Anybody have any inside info on this?

I thought Griffin's bond with the players was supposed to be strong, given half of them are from his old 20's team?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I wouldn't worry guys, from what I've seen, your club has an outstanding culture and moral amongst your players! Stinks of a media beat up to me!

Chainshada

Juniors
Can't see how anyone can be surprised.. Norman was struggling to keep his spot in the side last year, with Prince added to the side, he'll either be on the bench or out completely. If there are other players complaining, I'm sure it'll be Hunt and Baptiste. With Norman possibly pushed back to the Bench, Hunt is now out of the squad, and Baptiste has 1 more person in front of him, and with the addition of another utility in Jake Granville..they probably feel there is too much competition for their positions at the Broncos.

b4l

Juniors
Except from all reports, the "mail" is as full of shite as you. Direct from his manager - Eels haven't even tabled an offer and Norman wants to stay in Brisbane.

Game, set, match, isn't it?

WOW, quotes from his manager so it must be true LOL. Try again you bum licker.

Next challenger please

Bretto

Bench
Hmmm, who to believe. Corey Norman's manager or some forum numpty who carries on like a 14 year old school boy. *Strokes chin*

Bretto

Bench
No, everything I post is the truth!

frabz-derp-c97d4a.jpg