Some questions / statements that keep turning over in my head as the season approaches, would be interested to see what you think on a True or False basis and what questions bother you.
- We overate our teams prospects every year?
- We rely far too much on our forward pack for results?
- We somewhat overate our froward pack and whilst good is not the best in the comp?
- We recruit players from other clubs poorly and look for too many bargains?
- James Graham is still a good purchase and still 1st grade starting player quality?
- Hunt has proven to be value for money and is making the difference?
- Norman would still have been a quality purchase if part of his salary wasn't subsidised?
- Pushing Widdop to FB to accomodate Norman at 5/8 is the best decision?
- Our pathway for juniors is capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff?
- Lomax trial form is poor so his late season 2018 form was just beginners luck and he should be relegated to ISP?
- We worry about our centres too much and in fact the position is not that important?
- Millward is still going to make a great signing due to other clubs salary cap issues?
- Mary really has got the team he wants?
- We should be optimistic of our chances under a coach who has been with us as long as Mc Gregor?
- Our game plan is developing?
- We are so finely balanced a team that one player can make all the difference to us re winning the comp?
- We are one player down for the foreseeable future and we are already looking for excuses?