What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try of the year

Nugby

Juniors
I was going to say McLinden's step on Hunt, but now that I think about it, Justin Poore's try against Manly on the weekend was just about thge most beautiful thing I've ever seen ;-)

Iafeta

Referee
Michael Crocker's try v the Warriors in the first Warriors/Roosters game of the year.

Billybob

Juniors
or the one where tallis threw big willie mason off and ran five meters to score that was pure strength may not have been spectacular but a good try that should never of been scored

The Moose

Juniors
Billy Slater against warriors. The one where he beat a heap of defenders and when the cover came across he stopped still, then took off, leaving 3 in his wake.

knightmare2005

Juniors
Danny Buderus Vs Brisbane up there to get us to extra time and eventually win the game.What a dumby he threw to completely break the broncos back !!!

Latest posts