What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

try this see if u can work it out

Bazal

Post Whore
Eh, it never gave me the symbol of the number I picked, nor was the symbol related in any way to the number I picked....

Bazal

Post Whore
I did it properly, pen and paper and everything. It worked on turns 7 and 8, but not before....

spiderdan

Bench
no matter what number you pick there are certain figures you always end up with. those figures always get the exact same symbol when the page with the symbols appears (though that symbol is changed each turn). it can't get it wrong.

try doing it with four or five numbers at the same time. assuming you get your maths right every number you end up with will have the same symbol.

You see if you add two numbers between 1 and 9 together you then minus the sum by ten the result is always under 100 and divisable by 9.

eg
1 + 9 = 10, 19 - 10 = 9
1 + 8 = 9 , 18 - 9 = 9
9 + 9 = 18, 18 - 99 = 81 (9*9) and if you are quick you will notice that

9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72,81,90 are all the same symbol

pazzaeel

Juniors
the multiples of 9 seem to be the same symbol. eg. 9, 18, 27, 36. and no matter which number you choose, after u do the subtraction it always turns out to be one of these numbers. eg.

17 - 1+7 = 9
18 - 1+8 = 9

31 - 3+1 = 27
59 - 5+9 = 45

so on and so on

Bazal

Post Whore
spiderdan said:
no matter what number you pick there are certain figures you always end up with. those figures always get the exact same symbol when the page with the symbols appears (though that symbol is changed each turn). it can't get it wrong.

try doing it with four or five numbers at the same time. assuming you get your maths right every number you end up with will have the same symbol.

I thought it might be something like that, but I'm not good enough at Maths to confirm it lol. If that's the case I can't see how it got mine wrong? Oh well...