What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to gauge the longevity of the game...

Since you bought the game have you....

• Play it more than I have before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Played it about the same as I always have

• Played it less as the days go by

• Play it more but on easier levels

• Played it about the same but on a middle level

• Done with the game now looking for Mods

• Only play it when friends are around

• I've moved onto another game (specify)

• Total voters

Monkey

Juniors
How about adding a:

Played it for 1/2 hour on brother in laws new ps2 on xmas day then
played it for 6 hours solid on a mates xbox while i stayed at his in xmas hols then
played it for 10 mins on girlfriends nephews ps2 then
waiting at uni still for bout another week till me flatmate gets back with his ps2 then i can play it proper.

option
i'm telling you, the bloody box is mocking me now.

Goleel

Juniors
I don't play as much as when I started, but not really for lack of interest but lack of time. I've played both ESL and NRL on the PS2 and unlocked everything on it the easy way, and only pull it out for multiplayer games now, but the PC version I'm playing 20 minute games and have finished NRL and now halfway through ESL on legend difficulty, which is a nice challenge. Generally I'll play a few games a day if I get the time, and spend a fair bit of time making mods for the game too.

SP

Bench
playing it without a memory card, it defintly adds longevity then

ripper

I play it once every 2 days now, have moved back onto Madden 2004 and Ratchet and Clank

Monkey

Juniors
dont wanna be funny or nothin but can i ask how old a lot of you are. just seems that younger kids and people change games a lot quicker or get bored. i still find myself playin fifa on mega drive n stuff for hours, and ps1 games aswell all the time. not a criticism. just askin.

Clevo

Juniors
Heh I have been playing Ultima Online for 5 years (daily) and Shadowbane since it came out...and I am older than 35. ;)

lister

Juniors
I got the game on Monday for PC and I've been playing on it a lot and also downloading kits, sky sports scoreboard etc.

But I also like going on my other games eg. Championship Manager 03/04 that way I make sure I'm not playing just one game too much.

ripper

Monkey said:
dont wanna be funny or nothin but can i ask how old a lot of you are. just seems that younger kids and people change games a lot quicker or get bored. i still find myself playin fifa on mega drive n stuff for hours, and ps1 games aswell all the time. not a criticism. just askin.

Maybe because I want to play a decent game

I've barely taken it out, except for a few very short stints at Cricket 2002.
Even though I'm only 13 a game ussually stays in for about amonth, before I do something else and get addicted to it.

aussies1st

Staff member
I have rugby/cricket 2004 and the League game so it is really tricky to juggle all 3 games around.
If the league game had a career mode like rugby04 has i would say this game would last a lot longer for me.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
aussies1st said:
I have rugby/cricket 2004 and the League game so it is really tricky to juggle all 3 games around.
If the league game had a career mode like rugby04 has i would say this game would last a lot longer for me.

is cricket 2004 any good? i havent played that yet i still play cricket 2002

I am absolutely bored shitless of this game, it was fun for the first week but now i try to play it, play a 5 min game and i am bored again...

Yeah this game sux..

Serge

Juniors
I got the game when it was released and i havent played it for about 3 weeks cuz its soo boring

CJG 182

Juniors
I played it non stop when i first got it and until i finished my season and SOO on 10 min halfs but then i stopped for a lil while cus i over played it but now i right back to playing after making all the 2004 teams (i had to make them cus i have the game on PS2)
and i lovin it and i'll play even more when league starts up again

Latest posts