What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to gauge the longevity of the game...

Since you bought the game have you....

• Play it more than I have before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Played it about the same as I always have

• Played it less as the days go by

• Play it more but on easier levels

• Played it about the same but on a middle level

• Done with the game now looking for Mods

• Only play it when friends are around

• I've moved onto another game (specify)

• Total voters

Clevo

Juniors
Want him to ackowledge that this thread is at least useful for them to come out with a much better version.

It's clear that after one month people are a little tired of the game. Some may say that is inevitable. There is no doubt that there is a huge market for a game like this.

Online version looks like a popular choice and imagine if you can get into teams and play against each other. Maybe the referee can be played by people too.... heh!

Alan

Juniors
Clevo said:
Want him to ackowledge that this thread is at least useful for them to come out with a much better version.

I can do that mate! These threads are useful and we do pay close attention to the suggestions and bugs etc that are posted. Keep up the good feedback guys 8)

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
add some more unlockables as well... like unlockable players, legendary NRL/ESL teams etc. Also stop the damn running through each other bug... i was playing today as the Knights... Roosters made a line break. Just had Robbie O to defend... and Fitler ran straight through the middle of him... scored a try :(