What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tua

B.L.L.G

Retired
What ever happened to that Qiwi fighter Tua?

Can't think of his name.

Big Tyson look a like guy.

What ever happen to him?

He still fight?

I noticed that that Polish brain dead fighter is back.

What is his name again?

The who took a beating from Tyson, was it?

Anyway.

David Tua is his name yer?

Milty

Juniors
Andrew Golota is the polish dudes name .

David Tua was having problems with his management team last time I saw

SOULS 04

Juniors
yeh he had some injury before that...
i heard not that long ago he was making a comback soon

he got a bit of a beating in his world title shot against lewis who just had 2 much reach advantage... tua is a good boxer though... for a heavyweight anyways.

Auckland4ever

Juniors
He's on the comeback trail, but was looking way overweight the last I saw of him. Will have to train his butt off if he wants to fight over the next few months. Think he's going back to the Duva camp.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Would love to see him back in the frame but I doubt he can keep the weight off to be that competitive. He'll end up being a fighter like Jimmy Thunder or Ray Mercer, a not-quite top rank fighter that up-and coming contenders need to beat to prove themselves. I doubt anyone will ever knock him out though.
It's a shame because if he'd had better trainers and a better work ethic he could've been a champ.

Kakihara

Juniors
Its interesting to note how much boxing has gone downhill in terms of coverage and interest in this country (nz) ever since tua got beaten lewis and his split with his manager.

We dont even get free fights on tv anymore.

Will96

Juniors
Last I saw of David Tua was when he was on the bench for the Pacific Islanders union team this year against the All Blacks and Wallabies. Got abit of game time too. Strange to see a boxer do that.

Latest posts