What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuesdays tixs

Honestly id suggest camping there or getting there in the tiny hours of he morning.Lots of people there today and a few had a lot of membership cards plus was opened up to manly season tix holders.:crazy:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
There will be a LOT of general public people who will miss out. I dare say about 20,000+ will be sold today, leaving only 6,000 for the tragics who camp out overnight.

katestar676

Juniors
either that or get on the phone or the internet. I just got mine then and they said there wern't many left, alot of people were angry that there usual spot was taken and had to wait in a line for 30mins. Its not a very good system at all.

katestar676 said:
I just got mine and they said there wern't many left, alot of people were angry that there usual spot was taken and had to wait in a line for 30mins.

What do you expect tho if u get there after 3 PM when the tickets went on sale at 9 AM :roll:

Frederick

Staff member
Can someone go early and buy up all remaining tickets...I need to swap shifts with someone on Friday, and the guy I wanna swap with is sweating on getting a ticket tomorrow, so I need to make sure he doesn't get one :p
I'd do it myself, but I'm gonna be in Sydney all day.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I was at the knights Kingdom this afternoon looking around and the lady at the ticket counter said that only general admission is left.
These tickets will definatly be sold out by Friday.