What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tupou to bradford

lockyno1

Post Whore
If you mean being found out to have a extreme case of the dropsies then yep...he is average at best.

beads6

First Grade
Tupou was useless anyway hopefully we can use the moeny from releasing him wisely.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
he was better than boyd.... shame it's come to this....

perhaps bennett is still seething over tupou lying about his name

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
If you mean being found out to have a extreme case of the dropsies then yep...he is average at best.

I'd rather have to treat an extreme case of the dropsies than even a mild bout of "Boydus Defenceless".

Dazzat

First Grade
I thought Tupou was on the improve last year as indicated with being picked for NZ. Off-field stuff beat him I reckon.

I'm sad that both big NZers are now gone - Tupou and Fraser Anderson. Both have potential still to be realised.

Ghoulies

Bench
The only off field incidents I can recall are when Tame was late for a preseason meeting (which is apparently the primary reason for him not cracking first grade this season) and when his manager spoke out to the media about how his client was less than happy to be stuck in reserve grade after repping for NZ the year prior (which only further pissed WB off).

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Good on him- he better off at bradford- imagine him and vanikolo the biggest wing combonation in the history of rugby league. They've been top 3 team past 10 years - he'll get paid more money - will be adored by the fans and will play at the world cup.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
mean_maori_mean said:
Good on him- he better off at bradford- imagine him and vanikolo the biggest wing combonation in the history of rugby league. They've been top 3 team past 10 years - he'll get paid more money - will be adored by the fans and will play at the world cup.

but that doesnt help us as we're stuck with boyd...:crazy:

beads6

First Grade
Tupou was crap he had no idea how to be a winger. Big, DUmb and slow is all he was Boyd has a far better career ahead of him compared to Tupou

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
beads6 said:
Tupou was crap he had no idea how to be a winger. Big, DUmb and slow is all he was Boyd has a far better career ahead of him compared to Tupou

Boyd going to have a better career than tupou - i doubt it. Tupou is gonna totally carve in the E.S.L , he's already played international level and will be at the World Cup either for Tonga or NZ. He gonna play grand finals just about everyear. Hes gonna get better money and be totally adored by the fans.

Boyd at best will play a handful of s.o.o games.

Leek UK

Juniors
mean_maori_mean said:
Boyd going to have a better career than tupou - i doubt it. Tupou is gonna totally carve in the E.S.L ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????? :lol: , he's already played international level and will be at the World Cup either for Tonga or NZ. He gonna play grand finals just about everyear. Hes gonna get better money and be totally adored by the fans.

Boyd at best will play a handful of s.o.o games.

Carve the SL??????????????????????????????????????????

just like these did - - -

mark carroll :lol: got smashed

henry faafili :lol:

david vaealiki :lol:

bradley clyde :lol:

------------------------------

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Leek UK said:
Carve the SL??????????????????????????????????????????

just like these did - - -

mark carroll :lol: got smashed

henry faafili :lol:

david vaealiki :lol:

bradley clyde :lol:

------------------------------

Carroll, Clyde and Faafili all went over to retire, vaealiki had forgotten how to play gefore he got there and wa slucky to be playing reserves.

if tupou gets his sh*t together he'll go welll