What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuqiri any thoughts ?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
He wants to be a part of the new Union team entering the Super Sad 15's or whatever. He just wants a year off Union to do so.

bullsh*t is because you'd find a new job, not take an 80% pay cut to do your old job.

fourplay

Juniors
Tupou, Tuaki and Beau Ryan.. The money could be better spent elsewhere than on another winger.

gallagher

Juniors
He wants to be a part of the new Union team entering the Super Sad 15's or whatever. He just wants a year off Union to do so.

bullsh*t is because you'd find a new job, not take an 80% pay cut to do your old job.

Oh,now I see. I'd just find another job paying $1mil.

brooksy19

Bench
I don't mean to be anal, but I don't think he'd be a good insertion into our team, I think he might be a bit destructive in the locker room and we could see some cracks appear in team morale.

Punt Ryan, and bring back Patty Richards.

nyx

Juniors
I really don't think the [FONT=&quot]ARU will let that happen. As it stands now he can't play professional rugby in Australia anymore. Full stop.
The Waratahs tried to see if they could get around it but the ARU were very firm that he couldn't play Union.

If he wants to stay in Sydney, like he says he does, then he's got no choice but to take a massive pay cut and play League. Or AFL... :sarcasm:
He's also best mates with Wendell and Big Dell would be in Lote's ear raving about how good it is to be back playing League.

Lote is regular sight on the streets of Balmain and an approachable guy. I stopped him for a quick chat a while ago and he mentioned how much he loves the place and wants to bring his family up there.
I very much doubt we'll ever see him at the Tigers but it's not too far fetched, imo, that he might return to League.
[/FONT]

Latest posts