What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuqiri may be fined

Strong mail around that Lote Tuqiri may be fined for his obscene gesture to the Canberra supporters at fulltime last night.

NRL heavies are said to be unimpressed with Tuqiri's actions, at the end of what was a great game.

Let's see what happens.

Big Mick

Referee
Probably responding to the fact some dumbass in the crowd threw a full can at the Tigers players.

Loudstrat

Coach
What did he do?

It would want to be a lot worse than Tallis' bird at the NSW crowd that warranted no action.

ByRd

First Grade
it wasnt that big of a deal, good to see that sort of passion from Lote

Tuqiri...finally won a game of significance after his failed rugby career. Of course he has a right to offend the crowd.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Rugby league is a bogan sport,im sure the supporters couldn't give a crap about what Lote did,they are already dunk and forgot about it

mightyboy

Juniors
Probably responding to the fact some dumbass in the crowd threw a full can at the Tigers players.

Tuquiri's rude gesture came before the beer tossing.

I didn't have a problem with the Tigers before, but after the last two weeks, they're really bothering me. Hope the Dragons belt them.

Farrah was being a little whinger in the press conference after the Roosters game, and Tuquiri's gesture was unnecessary.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i guessed it was a beau joke. its not 1999, nobody really does that seriously, do they?

Latest posts