What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuqiri may be fined

mrpwnd

Bench
So he got fined for 'offending' the crowd?
Why not just fine the whole team for beating the raiders because that offended the home crowd?
FMD some people need to grow up.

^The DX crotch chop is a pretty obscene gesture tbh. I was surprised Shontayne Hape didn't get fined when he done it in Nathan Cayless direction after scoring a try in 01. I think Nigel Vagana's also used it after scoring a try one 1 occasion.

God-King Dean

Immortal
xpac3.jpg

chyna.jpg

bileduct

Coach
Guess that's a good enough reason to excuse throwing beer cans at players...
I'm not excusing anything. But the fact of the matter is that if you're gonna provoke a crowd containing a bunch of drunken idiots, whose team just got eliminated from the finals, one of them is going to respond.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
^The DX crotch chop is a pretty obscene gesture tbh. I was surprised Shontayne Hape didn't get fined when he done it in Nathan Cayless direction after scoring a try in 01. I think Nigel Vagana's also used it after scoring a try one 1 occasion.

Against Newcastle in 99. He actually did it to his own crowd. It was pretty good, he sprinted to dive on a kick on a wet day, and as he was sliding on his chest he managed to get back to his feet (I think) and do the crotch chop all in the one motion.

bileduct

Coach
Against Newcastle in 99. He actually did it to his own crowd. It was pretty good, he sprinted to dive on a kick on a wet day, and as he was sliding on his chest he managed to get back to his feet (I think) and do the crotch chop all in the one motion.
I have a vague recollection of someone doing the people's elbow once, bouncing off the uprights but getting interrupted by an opposing player before he could finish it.

I have a vague recollection of someone doing the people's elbow once, bouncing off the uprights but getting interrupted by an opposing player before he could finish it.

Hoppa vs Penrith in 2000. We were up 31-8 at one point, and after that effort they came back and pipped us 32-31.

That's it. Jason Death was jumpin all over his back and interrupted him slightly, but he still got the crotch chop out.

That was one the very best DX sign shown in League. :D

betcats

Referee
Who cares if he did it towards the raiders fans, they were probably cussing out his mother or something..deadsett biggest bunch of bogans goin round. I would rather go to a doggies home game and burn a lebanese flag then go to a raiders home game.

Latest posts