What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuqiri may be fined

bileduct

Coach
No wonder the Raiders fans threw a beer can at the Tigers.

Don't provoke the crowd next time and there'll be nothing to complain about.

RHCP

Bench
I'm sick to f**king death of these football players acting like their humans of some kind. That's not what they're paid for.

bileduct

Coach
I'm sick to f**king death of these football players acting like their humans of some kind. That's not what they're paid for.
They're professionally paid athletes.

When you actually get a job, try telling your clients to have a suck on your gnarled, blistered todger and see how many friends you make.

RHCP

Bench
Imagine if I beat up one of my fellow employees and all I had to do as punishment is go and sit down for 10 minutes. It's a completely different situation.

Lote got swept up in the emotion of the big game and made a gesture I'm sure he regrets. I'm pretty confident there would've been a group of fans giving it to him otherwise he has no reason to react like that.

bluey

Bench
Most probably not a good look ,but where is this political correctness going to stop.

Ulysseus

Bench
Tuqiri...finally won a game of significance after his failed rugby career. Of course he has a right to offend the crowd.

I lol'd.
Then I thought to myself, in the year 2010 could the post match "crowd insult" become this decades post try celebration?

Lets wait and see.

As for what Lote done, what tired arse piece of sh*t complained?
Get a f**king life, its not like he got his schlong out and waved it around.

Ulysseus

Bench
try telling your clients to have a suck on your gnarled, blistered todger and see how many friends you make.

Actually dude as far as co-workers go I'd be f**king surprised if a day passed where someone didn't mutter some kind of utter filth.
It'd be like the twilight zone.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
pfffft the nrl should just tell him not to do it again and that should be that. not everything needs to be examined under a microscope and blown out of proportion

hybrid_tiger

Coach
No wonder the Raiders fans threw a beer can at the Tigers.

Don't provoke the crowd next time and there'll be nothing to complain about.

Guess that's a good enough reason to excuse throwing beer cans at players...

:sarcasm:

As for the gesture, he will get fined and rightly so. Nothing to see here, move on. Great to see so much emotion, Lote has been enjoying himself all season.

Glen

Bench
Who cares? He made a harmless gesture at a bunch of fans who were probably giving to him all game. Just a bit of fun.

I'd be much more concerned about the beer can being thrown by that scumbag in the crowd. If it happened at a Bulldogs or Eels game there would be a much bigger uproar

hrundi99

First Grade
I saw it and thought it was a bit tacky given he has maintained a positive, gentlemanly image since returning to league. It just seemed a bit out of character and unprofessional.

He could have done the old point to the scoreboard instead.

At the time I thought..."wow did Tuqiri just do a DX crotch chop at the crowd!?........am I back in 1998!!?!?"

What a tosser, who does that still? Very unsportsmanlike. How Un-australian lol.

gronkathon

First Grade
Thats true. Whenever a midget falls down in a corner Ryan is the first guy there trying to f**k his face

big country

Juniors
cant say i blame him - most of those raider supporters looked like support cast for The Hills Have Eyes - and that's just the women!!

LOL @ Ryan as X-Pac.

Bryce Gibbs is definitely a degenerate, he's a bit of a Road Dogg. Benji's HBK, Farah's Triple H.

Latest posts