What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV addiction

astrogirl

First Grade
An unsurprising off season thread topic :D

I think I am addicted to TV. If I can, I would watch:

Sunday - Idol
Monday - Idol, Grey's Anatomy
Tuesday - Dancing with the Stars, All Saints

Oh dear...

Anyone else with a big TV intake?

Parki

Bench
i have foxtel

foxtel sh*ts all over normal tv

will and grace, friends, that 70s show, family guy, scrubs, arrested development to name a few

that, and all the sport i can watch

so yeah, i guess i would call myself a tv addict :p

Risa

Bench
Well normal tv is just Grey's Anatomy on Monday's.

At the moment I'm getting stage by stage, Season 4 of One Tree Hill, Season 7 of Gilmore Girls (totally addicted to that!) and Season 2 of Prison Break which btw is good already!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Only Mythbusters for me on FTA. All the other shows I watch are on DVD (Will & Grace), download (Survivor) or paytv (Sport and other stuff).

Jedda

Juniors
I'm addicted to Home and Away :oops: , it's about the only show I watch on a regular basis and I was enjoying Top Gear on SBS Monday nights until the season ended :cry: .

I do have the tv on alot, more as background noise I think, and I tend to read books in the evenings.

les norton

First Grade
I am an Idol girl on sundays
greys anatomy on monday
and I am a fan of thank god you're here on wednesday

Thats pretty much it for me.

(although bloody work seems to be monopolising my time atm...2 weeks to go!!)

Network TV, would pretty much just be survivor - Celebrity and the new one which I must remember to watch tonight, and embarrassingly enough neighbours.

Foxtel, Simpsons, Seinfeld, King of Queens, that 70's show, King of the Hill and numerous other C grade shows.

Recently purchased smallville 1-2-3 which is consuming about 4 hours a day @ the moment.

NC

Juniors
On FTA, it's Idol (even though it's getting a little boring and old), How I Met Your Mother, My Name Is Earl, Grey's Anatomy and Survivor.

On Foxtel, it's whatever's on that seems interesting. I go through each channel far too many times a day, til I can find something that's worth watching.

garden fairy

Juniors
Not much actually. I've been watching my Friends, thats my one addiction. It'll move on to Gilmore Girls once I actually get the 5 seasons off lay by.

Most of the time I work at night...

Alex28

Coach
At the moment - Idol (Sun & Mon), Brotown (Mon), Greys Anatomy (Mon), Spicks & Specks and Glasshouse (Wed), My Name Is Earl (Thur), Iron Chef (Sat), Season 4 of Scrubs (DVD) and looking forward to Season 3 of Entourage (Fox8 end of November).

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm always addicted to Tv.
Grey's Anatomy (which I missed last week) The Simpson's, Spicks and Specs, The Movie Show (margret cracks me up), I don;t mind watching those cops shows sometimes, like wildest police chases and stuff llike that, Inestigations show with Lisa McCune, Everybody Hates Chris, Everybody Love Raymond, Oprah, Futurama... and I think that's it. There could be more.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
'Home and Away' is all I watch on TV, and lately I've hardly even been watching that. I've finally bought the entire series of 'Sex and the City', so that gets all my attention these days. Even though I've seen every episode a few times, I've never watched it in order until now!

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Most of the stuff I watch is via downloads...the new seasons of Lost, Prison Break and Veronica Mars plus 24 when it starts again in January. On FTA I watch Survivor and occasionally The Simpsons but thats pretty much it.

Razor

Coach
I watch a tonne of TV. I download all my shows .

Shows currently downloading - Lost(Season 3), Survivor(Season 13), Amazing Race(Season 10), The War At Home(Season 2), Everybody Hates Chris(Season 2), Prison Break (Season 2), Vanished(Season 1), Weeds(Season 2), How I Met Your Mother(Season 2), The Class(Season 1), Heroes(Season 1), Runaway(Season 1), What About Brian(Season 2), Standoff(Season 1), Boston Legal(Season 3), Law and Order:SVU(Season 8), The Nine(Season 1), Six Degrees(Season 1), Smallville(Season 6), My Name Is Earl(Season 2)

Around 12 hours a week of shows.

About the only things I watch on regular TV is the news and sport.

And 24(Season 6) and Traveller(Season 1) when they start next January