What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV All-Stars Mafia Game Thread

afinalsin666

First Grade
You are all on an island, for unexplained and illogical reasons. You each need to survive, or something. To be honest i didn't have a starting write-up prepared. Most starters never give hints anyway, so, yeah.

AFS is not dead and such.

Lets do this!

Don't post edit.
Don't post direct pm's from me unless i say otherwise.
Don't talk outside the thread and such.
More Typical rules.

ALIVE 4

Dutchy
Monk
Jm - Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother, TV aligned Architect Who's Kind of a Dick
DB - Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory, TV aligned Scientist

DEAD 22

Drew-Sta is dead, he was Dexter from Dexter, Dexter aligned Serial Killer
Dogslife is dead, he was Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld, What's The Deal With Airplane Food aligned Terrible Comedian
9701 is dead, he was Eric Cartman from South Park, Cartoon aligned Filthy 10 year old
Parra is dead, he was Tony Soprano from the Sopranos, Badass aligned Super Badass Mob Boss
CJRankin - Dave Chappelle from The Chapelle Show, TV aligned Hilarious Comedian Who Should Come Back
Beave is dead, he was Son Goku from Dragon Ball, TV aligned Super Awesome Saiyan
Whall is dead, he was Charlie Sheen from Two and a Half Men, TV aligned Charlie motherucking Sheen
KTF is dead again, he was Ricky from Trailer Park Boys, TV aligned Foul Mouthed Canadian
Soc is dead, he was Tywin Lannister from Game of Thrones, TV aligned Super Baddass Politician
Smiley is dead, he was Rick Grimes, TV aligned Zombie Killing Cop
Mis is dead, he was Batman from Batman, TV aligned World's Greatest Detective
Umina Panther is dead again, he was JD from Scrubs, TV aligned Hallucinogenic Doctor
SMBN is dead, he was Richard Hammond, My Favorite TV Show aligned Hilarious Short Guy
RHCP is dead, he was James May, My Favorite TV Show aligned Hilarious Old Guy
Bazzi is dead, he was Peter Griffin, Cartoon aligned Fat Man
Butch is dead, he was Mulder and Scully from X-Files, TV aligned Alien Cops or something
SGL is dead, he was Homer Simpson, Cartoon Aligned Stupid Yellow Man
Ozzy is dead, he was Jeremy Clarkson, My Favorite TV Show aligned Hilarious Tall Guy
Bazal is dead, he was Michael Bluth from Arrested Development, TV aligned CEO Family Man
Pugz is dead, he was House from House, TV aligned Doctor
Micky is dead, he was The Doctor, TV aligned space time guy or something
PP is dead, he was Jeff Winger, TV aligned awesome lawyer [/color

Fancy night one link : http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=9821892&postcount=75

Last edited:

afinalsin666

First Grade
It was originally gonna be the shitty island from lost, and something about time travel and wormholes or some such. Then i was lazy.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
A f**king list? I'm not scared of a f**king list, it's like an old coat, once you've worn it for 20 mafias you feel naked without it.

vote: BM's Ghost