What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV All-Stars Mafia Signups

afinalsin666

First Grade
Y'all know the drill. It's mafia. With TV characters. Getting it in early so i can run with minimal downtime. Plus merkins are falling off, so need time to make numbers.

Got 24 spots, let's do this.

-147. Bazzi
0. Dutchy
5/8. Whall
1. Drew
2. Mis
3. Soc
4. 9701
5. Smiley
6. MickyJ
7. Db
8. Ozzy
9. Butch
10. Sgl
11. UP
12. Monk
13. Parra
14. Rhcp
15. CJRankin
118. Dogslife
19. Senses
20. Pugzley
21. JM
22. Beave
47. Bazal
3315. PP
1,356,693,216,284. KTF

Last edited:

beave

Coach
All this italian and french talk has got me in a European crime syndicate mood.....

afinalsin666

First Grade
Give me 22.

So what do i have to do now??

Haha, typical I get new blood when I don't write up rules.

I will give you a role when the game starts. You need to kill the other faction/s that aren't your own. There is a day phase where everyone votes for who to kill, and a night phase where everyone sends in certain actions, like kills, protection from kills, investigations that reveal alignments and powers, power blocks, etc.

I'll find a link real quick for more in depth stuff. But it is fun, have a read through one of the games in the mafia sub. Probably the very first is NRL one is easiest to see what's going on.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Give me 22.

So what do i have to do now??

2906823.jpg

afinalsin666

First Grade
We normally are pretty easy on newbies and mis' alts. Cultivate constant players and such. Once you get bit by the bug, it is hard to stop, and that's what we want.

Latest posts