What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV All-Stars Mafia Signups

Misanthrope

Staff member
I reckon go ahead and get started soon. RHCP's is a few days old now, so should be wrapping up before too long.

He said, not at all because he needs to start and finish Random VI before January 25th...

afinalsin666

First Grade
Aight, you two are in. Time for more roles.

I'll start sending them later tonight. Game thread will be ready once RHCP gives the go ahead.

Misanthrope

Staff member
This cj rankin fellah has an air of warriorpoet about him...

I can confirm his realness. I've known his wife for six years, met his daughter, and had him lift me off the ground while sticking his index fingers in my ass.

Don't ask.

cjrankin

Juniors
Also I think we made out at one point and I may have had more than one naughty dream involving mis. Also, check out mis' blog and you can see pictures of us at a baseball game, confirming that we are two different people. Who is warriorpoet anyways?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Also I think we made out at one point and I may have had more than one naughty dream involving mis. Also, check out mis' blog and you can see pictures of us at a baseball game, confirming that we are two different people. Who is warriorpoet anyways?

We made out? I know I kissed Brad, Jamie, and Stewie - but wouldn't be surprised if I kissed you as well. It was a phase.

WarriorPoet is Dutchy.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Aight chaps, all out. If you haven't received it, let me know.

Just waiting on the go ahead from RHCP and we can gun it.