What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV and radio coverage?

girvie

Staff member
Does anyone have any idea if there will be TV or radio coverage for the NSW Cup for Round 1?

2 True Blues

Coach
Suppose we will get the TV times from our May foxtel guides, but still how will the games be decided, and with how much notice. Would we get this info from the NSWRL website or stand a better chance contacting Foxtel ??!

Spike

First Grade
Wasn't there a radio station that covered one premier league a week last season towards the end of the season? Is that happening this year with the NSW Cup?

Spike said:
Wasn't there a radio station that covered one premier league a week last season towards the end of the season? Is that happening this year with the NSW Cup?

Hawkesbury Radio (I think only doing Windsor and Penriff games) and 2SER (covering a game of the round).

As far as I know Hawkesbury is going ahead again - not sure about 2SER.

girvie

Staff member
I contacted 2SER and they said they will be providing the same coverage as last year, although they couldn't get it ready for Round 1. So it will start for Round 2, the 22nd of March. It will be on Saturdays at 3pm.

You can listen at 107.3FM or listen online at http://www.2ser.com/

This is fantastic news!

Also it is great to hear thet there will be television coverage as well. Ideally it would have been from the start of the season, but hopefully next year the coverage will be every week.

2 True Blues

Coach
So we have to bid against other clubs for this TV coverage ???

So basically the richest and hungriest sponsors are competing for a TV commercial on a jersey. Good work from the networks, they may make some money out of it after all. ??