What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV coverage

humpy

Juniors
I am flying over to Perth for the weekend, and wanted to know what the chances are that Channel 9 is showing the semi finals either live or delayed?? If not does any radio stations over there take the calls, or do I need to bring the lap top and listen on-line?

p.s. what is the weather like over there?

joondalup_giant

Staff member
sundays semi is shown live at 1:30 on 9, satursdays game isnt even on free to air. its showers all week apparently. its been unusually rainy lately

also if ur here this weekend u'll have a chance to see the WARL grand final at members equity stadium

Perth Red

Post Whore
what a nightmare this weekend was. Sat game not on Ch9 till midnight, not on Fox till 7am Sunday. Thought ok I'll record on FoxIQ and enjoy on Sun morning. F@@#ing Fox start the game 55 minutes late so I only got to watch up to halftime. F%$#wits the lot of them!

HAL

Juniors
lol

i feel sorry for u perth red ,it's a disgrace the way interstate fans get treated.hang in there mate

Nuke

Staff member
Saturday night's Preliminary Final (Manly vs. Cowboys) is on at 10:30pm on Ch9.

Sunday's Melbourne vs. Parramatta Preliminary Final is on live at 1:30pm on Ch9.

You can also listen to 90.5fm as they broadcast live the 2GB call of the games. That being said, they chose some WA aussie rules thing over the footy yesterday, but the Saturday coverage was broadcast.