What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twenty20 game, nz vs windies

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Just like to tell those who dont know NZ shall be playing in beige(spelling)
I saw on 1 news, i also thought maybe they were before they even said, as jeetan and dan both had beards, personally dan should shave his off:p i dont like him with facial hair lol

IanG

Coach
Seeing as how it's Cairns's last game how about letting him do a lap of the ground there with "Don't Dream It's Over" playing

Speaking of Retro kits will the Windies be donning primarily grey kits?

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Or, he can do a lap of honur walkin to scribes 'not many if any' damn theres so many songs hehe, also tina turners simply the best, and if you really wanna get mushy, there greendays time of your life song <3

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Also rigger will be racing in his 'suit' one last time lol:)

01445223616000ex.jpg

NPK

Bench
Why aren't the Windies playing with a full strength team? Is Lara injured?

aussies1st

Staff member
Lara isn't even on tour right now. He is resting for the test series. And you don't play your full strength team for a 20/20. NZ rested Vettori while WI rested Sarwan.

go_the_doggies

Juniors
Vettori is not a freak/geeek, hes NZ's best spin bowler, if not NZ's best bowler!!

Great game alround haha loved the bowl off, shane bondage was cool <3

I wanted Cairnsy to cry lol, it looked like he was gunna when he went out

IanG

Coach
douglasallen91 said:
they was asked and said no thanks, pink is not for us.

Bloody Party Poopers. At least the Aussies got on the retro theme bandwagon.

Or did the Windies decide that Bret Hart was the only man who could get away with wearing Pink in public