What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twiggys with us

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Ok, now your just peddling total BS.

“science lost all credibility” what the hell are you saying! You’ll believe some rumour, but not science. Yes, some of the things you say are correct, but by the same rational we can remove boats from the see, buildings from the land, compare all alternative energy (oil, coal, nuclear… whatever) and say they are dangerous too, so stop using energy, ban all food because it may cause cancer. Not sure what your agenda is mate, but please go back to the football and stop sprouting such crap here.
Science told us to wear cloth masks and stay 6 feet apart to protect us from an airborne virus that kills .01% of old people, fricken laughable if it wasn’t so sad, particularly as the morons went along with it all….they lost all cred, sorry.

_Johnsy

Referee
And you collect the garbage, which is probably much more important than what you actually do.
I’m surprised I was right (well not really), it was pretty obvious. It speaks volumes that you think your line of employment is above anyone or “more important” than anyone else’s. That in itself speaks volumes. As for my line of work you’re actually very close in a cryptic way. Congrats!

Lovemedragons

Juniors
I’m surprised I was right (well not really), it was pretty obvious. It speaks volumes that you think your line of employment is above anyone or “more important” than anyone else’s. That in itself speaks volumes. As for my line of work you’re actually very close in a cryptic way. Congrats!
Peace. Go Dragons

Victoire

Juniors
At least we know coal keeps the lights on. How's Europe going with the renewable experiment? A few countries restarting their coal-fired generators.
lol. I'm guessing nuance and detail are not your strong points. So I'll try to summarise it simply for you:

Russia stopped supplying gas to Europe, leading to an energy shortage.
Coal was increased to cover one sixth of that shortage. One sixth.
The rest of it?
Wind and solar - which became the EU's number one energy source for the first time.

Cheers

maestro1

Bench
Why are we getting hung up on the integrity of sponsors. Our current sponsor is a bank. Gambling companies are all over our jerseys throughout the NRL. Car dealers, Law firms, Shonky builders, etc.

We need sponsors or we go back and play amateur league. Say thanks to the sponsor, put your red and whites on and go and enjoy the Dragons Vs the Tits on Sunday. In person or on TV. The game is predominantly owned by the media who are about as trust worthy as any of the pimps in Vegas.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Why are we getting hung up on the integrity of sponsors. Our current sponsor is a bank. Gambling companies are all over our jerseys throughout the NRL. Car dealers, Law firms, Shonky builders, etc.

We need sponsors or we go back and play amateur league. Say thanks to the sponsor, put your red and whites on and go and enjoy the Dragons Vs the Tits on Sunday. In person or on TV. The game is predominantly owned by the media who are about as trust worthy as any of the pimps in Vegas.

And I'll go to the game in my pollution creating car, enjoy a beer that's slowing destroying my liver, eat a meat pie that's full of unknown origin meats plied with salt, but be a very happy man 'cause my mighty Dragons are playing and the footy's back!!!!

You Feken beauty!!!

Trifili13

Juniors

You're giving pimps a bad reputation by comparing them to media proprietors.

Latest posts