What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Coming Soon

lingard

Coach
He is, you are just to arrogant and pig headed in your views

But you aren`t? Anyone who has a different opinion to you supposedly has "no idea" about football. That`s not arrogant?
Anyway, I was just having a go at Boxhead. Just a joke.
By the way, Raudonikis, what did you make of Mortimer`s season last year? During the 2009 season you were saying that Mortimer was gunna be a star - and anyone who didn`t think so, had "no idea." You were strangely quiet about him in 2010. What gives?

Yeah, he could be shirtless.. AAARGH!!! :crazy:

:lol::lol::lol:

To be honest, I would rather that than see him defile my beloved Eels jersey, just by putting it on.

I really can't stand the guy and I'm going to find it hard to cheer for him.

I'm sure I'll find a way though.

Raudonikis

Juniors
But you aren`t? Anyone who has a different opinion to you supposedly has "no idea" about football. That`s not arrogant?
Anyway, I was just having a go at Boxhead. Just a joke.
By the way, Raudonikis, what did you make of Mortimer`s season last year? During the 2009 season you were saying that Mortimer was gunna be a star - and anyone who didn`t think so, had "no idea." You were strangely quiet about him in 2010. What gives?

actually you were also saying i was right about him in 09 after watching him,as for last season the side played crap not just him and certainly not cos of him,it actually amused me the way so many people on here continually bagged out so many of the players last season,morts in particular. sport has ups and downs,this place seems to have a heap of clowns,like i said it amusing at times though ;-)

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Yeah the two "coming soon" players are Paul Whatuira and Chris Hicks.

By the way, I thought Karl Filiga was on a second-tier deal - as in not part of the top 25? His name and picture is right there in the NRL squad :?

I wasn't aware but Rory Brien is also in that list.
Im guessing he has impressed in the pre-season and has moved up a few places.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah the two "coming soon" players are Paul Whatuira and Chris Hicks.

By the way, I thought Karl Filiga was on a second-tier deal - as in not part of the top 25? His name and picture is right there in the NRL squad :?

I wasn't aware but Rory Brien is also in that list.

mate, I would of thought you'd realise that the list also included the 2nd tier players..:?

Latest posts