What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Coming Soon

Gronk

Staff member
Three players cos Humble won't be wearing the blue and gold ever again. :sarcasm:

boxhead

First Grade
Yeah the two "coming soon" players are Paul Whatuira and Chris Hicks.

By the way, I thought Karl Filiga was on a second-tier deal - as in not part of the top 25? His name and picture is right there in the NRL squad :?

I wasn't aware but Rory Brien is also in that list.

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
You know what is great though, the website now has the detailed player profiles up! Making for a good read :) there's still a few text errors here and there but that's alright.

Interestingly, the website lists Humble as a "talented halfback who is looking to play more NRL football in 2011", guess the Eels web-team don't think he is a five-eighth :sarcasm:

newmanj

Juniors
Why won't we be seeing Tom Humble in blue and gold again gronk? Have I missed something

Gronk

Staff member
Why won't we be seeing Tom Humble in blue and gold again gronk? Have I missed something

Search me. There are a few posters who keep saying that he wont. I call bullcrap hence the use of the scarcasm smilie.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
billy rogers is not there either or Ken Sio (I know he is injured).

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
You know what is great though, the website now has the detailed player profiles up! Making for a good read :) there's still a few text errors here and there but that's alright.

Interestingly, the website lists Humble as a "talented halfback who is looking to play more NRL football in 2011", guess the Eels web-team don't think he is a five-eighth :sarcasm:

But they think Daniel Mortimer is. Go figure. :sarcasm: