What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Friday Night Games

tye

Juniors
Can somebody please explain the benefits of having 2 friday night games of footy to me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Seeing as you're in Kenya, probably zero.

It's a matter of opinion and it's an easier way to fit in 8 games a week. Plus it gives us four hours of NRL on a Friday night. :)

Mr Saab

Referee
I agree its pointless to have 2 friday night games.
Much rather watch Burkes Backyard, or Kiwi Motor Patrol

bboy_insane

Juniors
You guys are delusional.

Nothing better than having a few cold ones with some mates AND watching four hours of footy!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I hazard a guess that my best mate Saaby was taking what is called "the piss" :lol:

tye

Juniors
Why not try saturday afternoon 3pm kick of again. I'm sure it would rate higher than the 2nd game on the friday night.

Mr Saab

Referee
tye said:
Why not try saturday afternoon 3pm kick of again. I'm sure it would rate higher than the 2nd game on the friday night.

Take the tip...you will never ever succeed in the TV industry with thinking like that

lockyno1

Post Whore
tye said:

No thanks as quite a few people are doing things saturday afternoon. Heck when is all the schools port on..yep you guessed it SATURDAY. Reduces audience both AT and WATCHING the game!

tye

Juniors
I only ask because I personally havn't watched 1 minute of the 2nd game. Just wanted to know what others thought!

Lowdown

Juniors
2 Friday Night Games - sucks if you live in Melbourne.

Rather than one game being shown at midnight, you now get two games shown after midnight.

It sucks. Wish Foxtel could show them earlier for Melbourne viewers, and dont see why tghey can't. Channel 9 should be shot...