What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two questions about the statistics

Caged Panther

First Grade
What constitutes a hit up in this game??

And what is classed as a completed set of six??

In the statistics both of the counts for my team seem extremely low at the end of a season. (admittedly i don't complete every set of six but I didnt think I was doing as badly as the statistics say I am either :lol: :lol: )

devonuto

Juniors
A hit up is registered when you run straight up at the defence and attempt to bust through.

A completed set is when you get a kick away at the end of a set or get tackled on the 6th, you don't actually have to have 5 tackles, but if you get a kick away up field the set is considered completed.

NPK

Bench
devonuto said:
A hit up is registered when you run straight up at the defence and attempt to bust through.

A completed set is when you get a kick away at the end of a set or get tackled on the 6th, you don't actually have to have 5 tackles, but if you get a kick away up field the set is considered completed.

What if you kick earlt in the tackle count or score a try? Is that considered a completed set?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah my hitup count is very low.

To complete a set of six in the game you have to be tackled on the last tackle, if you kick it away it doesn't count as completed which is stupid because that's how it is in real life. After my season in English Super League my completion rate was something like 95/850 which is just stupid.

Arnie

Juniors
i think if you score a try it doesnt count as a completed set either..i wonder why no one spotted and/or attempted to correct it - oh well

Hurriflatch

Referee
LOL, yeah doesn't really matter that stat.

still would have been nice but quite frankly there were other bugs in the final version that were more important to pick up then this.

Arnie

Juniors
hehe of course it doesnt matter but when you're a stat person lik eme i enjoy looking at stats - as with other EA sports game i'd check stats after every match and see how things have improved, what players are doing well, what teams etc, but with the stats in this game its just ludicrous so i dont even bother ;)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Anyone who knows mean knows i'm a stat freak aswell I have pointscorer, games played, sin bin, sent off, goalkicking success rate, hitups, tackle and meters gained stats on all Eels 1st grade players as well as point scoring stats onm reggies, flegg, sg ball and harold matthews since 1999 on a spreadsheet.

but I would prefer Sidhe to concentrate on removing bugs like the fact you can run through the scrum, get and getting kickoffs to find touch easily etc then work on improving the way stats are counted.

NPK

Bench
Arnie said:
hehe of course it doesnt matter but when you're a stat person lik eme i enjoy looking at stats - as with other EA sports game i'd check stats after every match and see how things have improved, what players are doing well, what teams etc, but with the stats in this game its just ludicrous so i dont even bother ;)

I am playing as the Broncos, and I kicked out Meyers and put myself into lock and I am leading the comp's tackle count :D

Arnie

Juniors
Devere is the top tackler in my competition, not to mention he roams around the park more than Blacklock and is at dummy half more than the hooker (who funnily is never at dummy half)

Latest posts