What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

typical bungles

B_Tiger

Juniors
looking forqward to another bad season now. You can't lose games like that and expect to make the playoffs.

Paullyboy

Coach
Its unbelievable the difference Marcel Shipp has had at Arizona, no longer does Jeff Blake have to run absolutely everything on offence. The Cards are no longer a disgraceful team and so its not so bad that you boys lost today

SHAGMOP

Juniors
yeah. the canrdinals are actually a fairly good team this season. im actuall suprised they are not doin better than they are. dont fell to bad, feel worse for the bloddy raiders!!!

Feel sorry for the Raiders ?! They should get rid of Rice, Brown and Romanowski this season and rebuild for 2004. Rick Mirer at the Raiders !!! I didn't even know he was still around. The Raiders are a shadow of the team they were in 2002 and that is a shame as they were really good to watch. It must be hard seeing great players on a downward spiral and much of it should be blamed at Al Davis for bringing in old men to do a job they are not cut out for this season.

But the Raiders will be back in future years of that I have no doubt.

Go Titans !!!!!!!!!! 8)

SHAGMOP

Juniors
well jerry rice looks to be playing their for another 5 years but i think i know what u mean by rebuilding their team. they have about 6 players over 35 and could do with some new rookies getting a start to try and rekindle that raiders offence and maybe start the damn fire in their defence

SHAGMOP said:
well jerry rice looks to be playing their for another 5 years but i think i know what u mean by rebuilding their team. they have about 6 players over 35 and could do with some new rookies getting a start to try and rekindle that raiders offence and maybe start the damn fire in their defence

Jerry Rice for another five years ? He'd be 45/46 when that contract runs out. I think I remember reading that he had signed a contract extension some months ago.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Dead Man Walking said:
SHAGMOP said:

Jerry Rice for another five years ? He'd be 45/46 when that contract runs out. I think I remember reading that he had signed a contract extension some months ago.

thats right. its pretty crazy huh?

John_Travolta

Juniors
Yeah I doubt it`s for that long. He`ll become the second oldest player in history if he does. And played the most games in History next to AL TOON at WR for any club.

Troy

Paullyboy

Coach
People say how well he is doing for a man of his age, which is very true and explains why he wants to keep going, but why oh why do the Raiders keep him???????????? They would be sooooo much better off actually getting a younger receiver, instead of saying how well Rice is doing 'for his age'

John_Travolta

Juniors
But in saying that he`s the type of "head guy" to go out even at his tender "age" that he could catch 10 balls still for 200 yards and 2 td`s....Its hard to know what to tell a guy like that at such an age and yet still so fit and eager to play. Its a very very fine line.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
John_Travolta said:
But in saying that he`s the type of "head guy" to go out even at his tender "age" that he could catch 10 balls still for 200 yards and 2 td`s....Its hard to know what to tell a guy like that at such an age and yet still so fit and eager to play. Its a very very fine line.

he has more than enough money, been in enough superbowls and broken enough records to make any player happy with there career. i think if he didnt seriously want to keep playing the game he would retire.

Latest posts