What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyron Haynes

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
He's playing lock for QLD Under 19's before the SOO and Manly has signed him. He plays for Rockhampton according to BigLeague.

How does he go and can anyone post how he plays from people going to Suncorp.

Cheers
Nathan

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
The Broncos were after him but he wasn't to keen to leave Rocky from what I told. But I'll be watching him tomorrow night.

David Brent

Juniors
He was sensational in the state u/19's selection trial. Best player on the field. Really tough attitude in defence. Not that big but was very powerful with ball in hand, too. It was the first time I'd seen him play but on the strength of that performance, I'd mark him down as one to watch.

choisir

Juniors
David Brent said:
He was sensational in the state u/19's selection trial. Best player on the field. Really tough attitude in defence. Not that big but was very powerful with ball in hand, too. It was the first time I'd seen him play but on the strength of that performance, I'd mark him down as one to watch.
i agree with everything you posted David

Latest posts