What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyron Smith to Premier League??

dG

Juniors
I mean, I dont mean to be overly critical...but if I had to pick a guy in the raiders first 17 that I would not be the least dissapointed if he wasnt would deffinitely be Tyron. He drops a lot of ball, and is far too regularly a liability to the team...JUst watching him out there today, he squandered a number of raids by dropping the ball...and just appears to be out of form...and has been for quiet some time

But I may be in the minority with that thought...

Toots actually dropped a few and Tyran didnt which was surprising. I still dont think he should be in 1sts because hes gives away too many penalties and drops the ball on so many occasions,very inconsistent.

Raider_69

Post Whore
this week was his good week ed
drop him next and then bring him up every 2nd week, then we'll be right

aussies1st

Staff member
a good week for tyran and we get thrashed, i rather have him having a bad one lol :D

edabomb

First Grade
aussies1st said:
a good week for tyran and we get thrashed, i rather have him having a bad one lol :D

He had a bad week vs Manly and we got thrashed, a good one against the Roosters and we won. Nice logic.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
great player?.... that'll do me

You dont know which one will turn up, Shitty Tyran and Decent tyran... would be three but i havnt seen descructive gun Tyran in many a year. The only thing you can count on with Tyran is he will be consistantly inconsisntant. :arrow: :arrow: PL

jed

First Grade
Unfortunately at the moment, with the players we have that are out injured, Tyran'll be a definite in the team (especially after he played well on Sunday), but if we had a full roster, he'd never see 1st Grade.

Raider_69

Post Whore
hmm good point on the injuries
id like to think that at full strength he would see 1st grade but with elliot :doubt:

Latest posts