What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

Na don't worry. A man has his pride. I don't trust you to pay up when you lose anyway.

I am picturing you Froggy, the ref is giving you your marching orders and you have that “ Me Sir?” expression.

Off you go son!

Smug has its limits. I’m sorry it had to be you. Love your stuff.

murraymob

Coach
If we have to choose between May and cape we’ll.May loses .in regards to him filming
What he did was wrong hopefully he meets out of court and agrees to pay the girl.

ACTPanthers

Bench
If she wants a civil court to award her damages there is an onus on her to demonstrate how she has suffered damage and how it is the responsibility of the respondent. That is how the law works.
Sanctimonious much?

I was actually saying that no responsibility for the illegal action taken should be placed on her. I wasn’t even speaking about the lawsuit.

Maybe Froggy is saying that if she wants to claim for psychological damage she will need to prove it with evidence.

It may be that since the event became known, she’s had to undergo intense therapy and fallen into a terrible depression. Lost her confidence, stays at home a lot doesn’t look forward to the future with this vision hanging over her.

Does she go to Woolies and expect a creepster to say something untoward to her in the chip or deli section?

Every time someone smiles at her just to be nice and friendly she might misinterpret it as a slimy “ I know what you’ve done” moment.

Then it makes it’s way to the dark web or whatever and the sicko psychopathic deviant scum who live there.

That is the big problem with this crime, there’s no genuine closure for her. If he hadn’t taken the footage illegally it wouldn’t be on the web etc. it started with him, not the dickhead uploading it onto the web or the cyber thief.

And I say f**k the tv rights and the people making money out it.

May is not entitled to play in women in league round. That is my opinion. If he does and I was an advertiser, I’d pull my ads off the air.

Actually, I’d like to know what the Panthers have done for the victim in all this or are they too busy worrying about May because he is a good footy player?

If you really care, your club should offer her some compensation too. Not because you have to, but because you give a damn. You’ve thrown a lot of resources into him, what about her?

You should be bending over backwards to help her, even if you don’t owe her anything. It’s the right thing to do.

And people who abuse me personally here on line about the issue, that’s what you do when you have no argument. Cowardly and you should be ashamed. You should stand up for this poor young women.

Last edited:
I don't like May and would prefer he wasn't at the club, tbh. Get one our awesome young guys in there who isn't a sex pest.

Unlike other people here, you can probably get up in the morning, look in the mirror and respect yourself.

People here actually think it’s ok for May to play in women in league round- I’ve never heard anything as pathetic and hypocritical in my life.

That people here have participated in an “on line gang-rape” of me in the name of May and the Panthers says it all. Mateship over principles.

They should find another sport to follow.

Compare that attitude to Luke Lewis standing up and speaking out against domestic violence.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
Unlike other people here, you can probably get up in the morning, look in the mirror and respect yourself.

People here actually think it’s ok for May to play in women in league round- I’ve never heard anything as pathetic and hypocritical in my life.

That people here have participated in an “on line gang-rape” of me in the name of May and the Panthers says it all. Mateship over principles.

Compare that attitude to Luke Lewis standing up and speaking out against domestic violence.
Jesus bro, you need to take a breath & relax. Not one single person here has condoned what May did. He has been through the legal process so the vilification needs to settle down. The carry on from some here makes it seem like he should have been executed. Time to get over it & move on. Yes he f**ked up & did something pretty terrible, but crime of the century it aint.

betcats

Referee

You are a pathetic individual for sure. Online gang rape. Get over yourself you lunatic.

“ ...should suck May’s dick” and the many likes received for that ...what a totally f**ked up thing to say and to like.... in the context of this discussion especially.

I fear for my daughters future with some of the moral squander here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Stop “ failing to condone” and stop being unsure.

Get off your f**king knees at the alter of power and money and stand up for what’s right.

Last edited:
You are a pathetic individual for sure. Online gang rape. Get over yourself you lunatic.

You are a complete grub and low life bully.

Stuff you and everything you are about.

You and your May apologists, you’ve sold out and don’t stand for anything.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
“ ...should suck May’s dick” and the many likes received for that ...what a totally f**ked up thing to say and to like.... in the context of this discussion especially.

I fear for my daughters future with some of the moral squander here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Stop “ failing to condone” and stop being unsure.

Get off your f**king knees at the alter of power and money and stand up for what’s right.
That was mine & it was would, not should.

Show me one post from anyone condoning what May did. I'll save you the effort of looking, because you wont find one.

None of us pick the side. What you are suggesting is we all abandon supporting our club because one bloke f**ked up. You do realise your stance on this is f**king ludicrous?

I'm one of your staunchest supporters on this forum, but when it comes to this particular issue, you are off your chops.

That was mine & it was would, not should.

Show me one post from anyone condoning what May did. I'll save you the effort of looking, because you wont find one.

None of us pick the side. What you are suggesting is we all abandon supporting our club because one bloke f**ked up. You do realise your stance on this is f**king ludicrous?

I'm one of your staunchest supporters on this forum, but when it comes to this particular issue, you are off your chops.

Well I’ve kept to the thread as requested Socky.

It wasn’t very nice of you to post that unkind thing before. If it was anyone else, except maybe Frog or Killer I would have reported it.

If he’s selected in Women in League round, then I really don’t think the club is worthy to support.

Last edited:

Jane Murray

Bench
Well I’ve kept to the thread as requested Socky.

It wasn’t very nice of you to post that unkind thing before. If it was anyone else, except maybe Frog or Killer I would have reported it.

If he’s selected in Women in League round, then I really don’t think the club is worthy to support.

Why are you on here? I mean seriously your trolling is getting tedious.

Jane Murray

Bench
It's all about getting attention Jane and you just obliged. Any attention will do. He'll do a few weeks of Mr Nice guy followed by his vile, abusive rants. He's about to enter the "playing the victim" phase. Rinse and repeat.

Yeah I know. He, or she, is really getting to me.