What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrone May

Murder, Manslaughter, I reckon it doesn't make much difference to the dead bloke or his family.

I didn't use the word chick in a derogatory way. No different in my intent as referring to Field's victim as a bloke.

In any case I'm done with this conversation now. It's been done to death. I hope the ladies involved and all other victims of crime for that matter can get past what has happened to them & live happy lives.

Not the same legally as I understand it.

Anyway, I can only try to help you Socky despite your unkindness before.

soc123_au

Staff member
Craig field didn’t murder anyone and you are probably defaming him, so you’d best edit this.

The “ chick” in tyrones movie, you should be more respectful in your language.

She’s a victim of a sex crime Socky, I’m sure you agree old mate. A bit forgetful of you, no doubt accidental.
Murder, Manslaughter, I reckon it doesn't make much difference to the dead bloke or his family.

I didn't use the word chick in a derogatory way. No different in my intent as referring to Field's victim as a bloke.

In any case I'm done with this conversation now. It's been done to death. I hope the ladies involved and all other victims of crime for that matter can get past what has happened to them & live happy lives.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
In case you have missed it, I actually proved you wrong. Betscat supported me with his experience. Yeah okay, everything is my fault, and you know the thoughts of others. :cool:;):)

You proved nothing- an individual companies policy means nothing. You made a statement and as per usual, had no idea what you are talking about.

Jane Murray

Bench
You proved nothing- an individual companies policy means nothing. You made a statement and as per usual, had no idea what you are talking about.
Actually I did. Your head is so far up your arse that you will never, ever, admit when YOUR WRONG. I pity you. Now I shall ignore you. :D:):p

Jane Murray

Bench
I would never talk to a person like this. You are just a nasty person incapable of intelligent conversation.
Really? By nature, I am not like this. You, with your constant need to pull me up on every comment that I make, and you not admitting when you're wrong, drove me to this. As for my lack of intelligence! That is interesting coming from you. Yes I broke my promise. No more.

BxTom

Bench
Really? By nature, I am not like this. You, with your constant need to pull me up on every comment that I make, and you not admitting when you're wrong, drove me to this. As for my lack of intelligence! That is interesting coming from you. Yes I broke my promise. No more.
Jane(t), so much for ignoring Luke. You're just plain dishonest.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

Pulling you up? It’s a discussion forum, you are meant to discuss the points you make.

Jane Murray

Bench
Jane(t), so much for ignoring Luke. You're just plain dishonest.
Really? Okay, BxTom, I broke my word, once, yes once, and I'm dishonest. Thanks for your insightful comment. I am aware that this is a discussion forum, however, I find it hilarious, that people like yourself, rarely, and Luke, mainly challenges my comments.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Really? Okay, BxTom, I broke my word, once, yes once, and I'm dishonest. Thanks for your insightful comment. I am aware that this is a discussion forum, however, I find it hilarious, that people like yourself, rarely, and Luke, mainly challenges my comments.

You do it every time you say you will be ignoring me and not responding.

betcats

Referee
This silverdale f**kwit keeps coming back because he thinks he has fans here. Its like a stray cat that you feed and now it wont f**k off. The guy doesn't post in the tigers forum this much, he certainly doesn't doesn't clog other teams forums with his bullshit, when he does he just gets told to f**k off like any other troll. He lurked here for days waiting for someone to say someone to say something so he could continue his holier than thou horseshit.

I would never talk to a person like this. You are just a nasty person incapable of intelligent conversation.

Janet loves the controversy and abusing people, but alas she’s not very good at it.

It’s apparent that she’s got serious delusion issues or other strange and weird thought processes going down. She is generally pernicious and unkind. I’ve learnt to live with it myself. She can’t help it.

The squirming and looking down at the toes here in relation to May being pulled from women in league round is frightening.

If he is selected, I call on the Panther faithful to tear up your memberships and/or join any of the large and vocal protests which will be happening because it’s not who you are and not who you should be.

It’s an genuine opportunity to make a stand for women who are abused and to tell the club that the dignity of people is more important than tv rights and winning. The symbolic value would be immense, it’s not a hate on May.

Get off of your knees and join the campaign for what’s right.

Closing your eyes and thinking it’s all ok, that’s just cowardly and for weasels.

Once again, think Luke Lewis and how he stood up against domestic violence. A f**king hero.

Those who are with me, share it on this thread and I’ll have your back.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Let's face it Field is in the slammer for killing some-one. No getting away from that.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
This silverdale f**kwit keeps coming back because he thinks he has fans here. Its like a stray cat that you feed and now it wont f**k off. The guy doesn't post in the tigers forum this much, he certainly doesn't doesn't clog other teams forums with his bullshit, when he does he just gets told to f**k off like any other troll. He lurked here for days waiting for someone to say someone to say something so he could continue his holier than thou horseshit.

The old saying of those who live in glass houses perhaps shouldn't be chucking rocks.

May is playing well again in 2021. He is the ideal 14th super-sub.

Take a good look at what and who some of you have become.

I thought you’d be falling over yourselves to stand up for women.

What is wrong with you?!

Last edited:

Blues Riff

Bench
I don't give a rat's about the troll's opinion but when the May story broke, I just wanted him gone. The matter has been dealt with by the legal system, and from what I've seen from May since, he has expressed extreme remorse. Even now he remains my least favourite Panther.
If anything, May is now in a position to make a difference for the WIL round.
This latest revenge/justice/cash grab is neither here nor there.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I don't give a rat's about the troll's opinion but when the May story broke, I just wanted him gone. The matter has been dealt with by the legal system, and from what I've seen from May since, he has expressed extreme remorse. Even now he remains my least favourite Panther.
If anything, May is now in a position to make a difference for the WIL round.
This latest revenge/justice/cash grab is neither here nor there.

Well said mate, well said. Justice has been served by the courts of the land. May recieved punishment and served his time out of the game.

I totally agree with what you say about women in league.....Women all ages, shapes and sizes deserve to be shown respect. Nothing less.

May didn’t show any respect for the women he abused with his camera and strangely some people think it’s appropriate and it’s ok that he play in wil round.

The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

It’s indefensible and a betrayal of our mums, sisters, daughters etc.

I expected a few weak minded people to be suckered into the machine, but the sheer volume of mindlessness and ignorance here is surprising.

The lack of support and care for his victims is f**ked up too.

It’s almost enough to make me give up your forum forever tbh.

Last edited: