What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uate signs 4 Year Deal

Rolla

Juniors
yeah there seems to be a little bit of lulia hate floating around the forums... but I think he's been quite good for us this year. sure he's no sau but he hasn't done anything wrong, is great in defence and is starting to make more inroads in attack. i'd be happy if he re-signed for another couple- if not only just to be a good fill in the centres, which we inevitably need quite a lot every season.

Spot on, im noot a fan but he often does the job asked...no more...no less. a handy back up as long as he isnt keeping anyon like coop out of the team

On Aku, great news for him and the club...very exciting

Hanscholo

Bench
4 Years? I would have prefered 2. But ill take the resigning. He has been a little off these last two games, doesnt seem all that with it.

Adsy

Juniors
Great news! Now we will get a chance to see if all that hype from the Johns boys will come true.

Fa's and Hilder need to be signed now!

Joker's Wild

Coach
yeah there seems to be a little bit of lulia hate floating around the forums... but I think he's been quite good for us this year. sure he's no sau but he hasn't done anything wrong, is great in defence and is starting to make more inroads in attack. i'd be happy if he re-signed for another couple- if not only just to be a good fill in the centres, which we inevitably need quite a lot every season.

I loved his work under a pressure high ball too.

Johns Magic

Referee
As the original Lulia fan, I feel it is my duty to tell everybody else, get your own bandwagon.

Seriously though, he's always been a f**king outstanding defensive centre. I remember making a post last year about all the gun centres he completely shut down.

Pika

Bench
Defence is great.

I got a bit cranky when the radio blamed him on the try when it was Zebs tackle to make.....

and I never get cranky.

Jono078

Referee
I'll never forget his tackle on Folau last year at Olympic Park, still havent seen anyone dominate Folau like that as he did.

Johns Magic

Referee
Defence is great.

I got a bit cranky when the radio blamed him on the try when it was Zebs tackle to make.....

and I never get cranky.

Yeah that was definitely Taia's tackle. Even playing out of position he should have known it was his man.

keeney

First Grade
I've never questioned his defense in the tackling sense, but this year he has demonstrated his absolute ability under the high ball. It's been faultless in extreme pressure. Shame he's so slow, he'd be a pretty f**king good centre if he wasn't the backline equivalent of Reegan Tanner.

Rolla

Juniors
Seems slower than jimmy even.... He does defend well but you couldnt have him on the same side as mcmanus. it would take a dimension out of our attack.

The Devil

Bench
He was being pursued by Morris when he made the break, and even slowed when he reached Patten and still wasn't caught by Morris.

So I think Lulia does have a bit of toe on him, but I guess I'll let Pika confirm or deny this lol

doggone

Juniors
Hope he doesn't rest on his laurels! Seems to go walk about sometimes to me.! Love to know how much!

His speed is his asset.

League_God

Juniors
yeah bit of a weird one...ive always thought he was pretty slow to be playing in the backline...but he looked pretty quick on sunday. morris was having trouble catching him and morris is quick!!!

on a completely random topic....how good was that ball from mullen? i came a little when he threw it haha

Liam

Juniors
Morris was going slow yesterday because he was coming back from a major ankle injury, he got run down by Wicks.

Rolla

Juniors
I think morris has put some weight on this year too, which isnt helping his speed.... But yeah wicks is fast as pika said....i think you would be surprised how many 'quick' outside backs he could run down.