What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Rugby League Manager

Priddo

Juniors
kizzsc said:
hey
yeh priddo wat it happening
wit ur game u havent updated ur site,u havent
given us any updates, ive heard people say that
its a phantom wats happening???
thanx

there was a rumour of it being fack thanx to a certain eel.. but i proved it was real...i had a screeniw of like 200 files of it.......anyway im waiting on a few teams stats...someone was doing them but i don't think they are nemore or something, because i haven't seen them for weeks.....once i get the stats it would only be a week and it'd be finished....but oh well.

with mine its best to run on a 800 by 600 resolution. if u run it bigger i looks gay, but it is playab;e on a bigger reso.

kizzsc

Juniors
hey
thanx very much for that priddo if u need any help
i would love to help cauzthe game sounds mad and those screenshots are mad....any chance u could update ur site and maybe put a fewscreenshots
but only if u have time
thanx
p.s need help just ask

Priddo

Juniors
kizzsc said:
hey
thanx very much for that priddo if u need any help
i would love to help cauzthe game sounds mad and those screenshots are mad....any chance u could update ur site and maybe put a fewscreenshots
but only if u have time
thanx
p.s need help just ask

i'll upload some in a few mins and post the links here...can't be bother making a html page of them..... ;)

kizzsc

Juniors
hey
thanx heaps with the stats and that
i would be able to tell u anything about souths and
quite a bit about the roosters do u need anyhelp with
those 2 teams?

Priddo

Juniors
ok here we go four screenies....

kizs1.gif

kizs2.gif

kizs3.gif

kizs4.gif

and the teams left in need of stats are:

canberra
canterbury
manly
souths
roosters
storm
and the tigers

the rest are completed.

my fav of these 4 shots is the main screen where it shows u that u can play with a created team ;)

villageidiot

Juniors
so is NRL Manager 03 URLM or a different game??

Anyway, if their different they both look preety good, hopefully someone will make an Super 12 or NPC one soon

Im a union fan by the way

oh, crap i shouldn have said that

*runs to hide a corner

kizzsc

Juniors
hey
thanks for the shots
ill do the souths stats and i wont be biased
questions:

wat r the stats categories???

wat r they out of???

how many players???

do i do it to the 2003 season or 2004??? i.e nathan merritt(now at sharks)

SP

Bench
Athan said:
Once downloaded you need to register it.

To register the file open an ms-dos window and type this:

regsvr32 MSSTDFMT.DLL

then it should work..

how do you do that in Win XP?

SP

Bench
Lewis said:
Athan said:
Once downloaded you need to register it.

To register the file open an ms-dos window and type this:

regsvr32 MSSTDFMT.DLL

then it should work..

how do you do that in Win XP?

ignore that

i figured it out
it works now

SP

Bench
I dont mind URLM at all, although some scorelines are a bit union like, 56-50, 44-36 ect

but its still good

hey priddo, will yours have a demo?

Priddo

Juniors
Lewis said:
I dont mind URLM at all, although some scorelines are a bit union like, 56-50, 44-36 ect

but its still good

hey priddo, will yours have a demo?

full version would be out in a few weeks if i can get the stats done so probly won't bother

Raider_69

Post Whore
oi priddo, do you want me to do the raiders stats
i can mnake them pretty un-biast :)

if you want me to just tell the stats that need to be filled out and the players

JannoSharks

Juniors
Hey ppl
I was playing urlm and enjoying it until when i traded some players i got a file no found message then the game closed..any reason for this happenign?

Matta

Juniors
woah man those screenies are pretty good

now ive got another game to be waiting for ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
Hey, I got stats & resources on the Dogs comin' out my A$$ - so I'd happily compile any records u needed on them!....Just drop me a PM if u still need help with any Dog stuff! ;-)

After the sheer DISAPPOINTING CRAPNESS that was Champioship Manager 4 - This game sounds VERY promising indeed!! I remember playing some sh*tty text based League manager's game years ago, in the days of DOS - one that some programmer with some spare timehad made - it was RIDDLED with bugs, had FAR too many wacky scorelines of like 76-58, and was just as limited as all hell....but with the inbuilt player editor it had, I was NEVER out of date, and MAN I loved that little game - used to play it incessantly!...Well this all looks INFINITELY better than that!!

I am sooo happy someone is now having another crack at a League manager game - GOOD WORK THAT MAN!!! :D