What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Rugby League Manager

Priddo

Juniors
Dog-E said:
Hey, I got stats & resources on the Dogs comin' out my A$$ - so I'd happily compile any records u needed on them!....Just drop me a PM if u still need help with any Dog stuff! ;-)

i'll take u up on that ;)

Dog-E said:
After the sheer DISAPPOINTING CRAPNESS that was Champioship Manager 4 - This game sounds VERY promising indeed!! I remember playing some sh*tty text based League manager's game years ago, in the days of DOS - one that some programmer with some spare timehad made - it was RIDDLED with bugs, had FAR too many wacky scorelines of like 76-58, and was just as limited as all hell....but with the inbuilt player editor it had, I was NEVER out of date, and MAN I loved that little game - used to play it incessantly!...Well this all looks INFINITELY better than that!!

I am sooo happy someone is now having another crack at a League manager game - GOOD WORK THAT MAN!!! :D

this has player and team creators and i'll be making yearly updates so u shouldn't be out of date here either, plus u can fiddle with the players and so forth anyway with the way i coded it. :)

Priddo

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
tigergal said:
this thing has totally phukked my comp...

tee hee, you sound like an AOL member "your program has taken over my computer" :)

im an AOL users and it just screws up all the time stopping me from screwing them over.....so i have to reinstall it every 4th day or so.........very annoying!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Looking sensational btw, Priddo. Youve done a stellar job. HES should include it on the PC version as a hidden game. :)

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Priddo said:
theVodkaCircle said:
tigergal said:
this thing has totally phukked my comp...

tee hee, you sound like an AOL member "your program has taken over my computer" :)

im an AOL users and it just screws up all the time stopping me from screwing them over.....so i have to reinstall it every 4th day or so.........very annoying!

Ahhhh so youre a bandwidth vampire then hey ? :D :D :D
Go hard mate, nail them for all their worth.

Priddo

Juniors
do u mean by saying the release date is 2morrow and then not delivering????

oh by the way the release date is tomorrow...

Priddo

Juniors
i should mention all the background graphics in those screenshots bar the penrith jersey were made by eastsrule...and the penrith jersey one was modified by eastrule...

Dog-E

Juniors
Woo-hoo!! This is all looking & sounding better & better!!! @&#&**# awesome!!! :D

I can extend my offer of help to graphical matters too if in fact u need help there!....I'm not a pro, but I'm not bad on the old Photoshop and I can be pretty creative when I want, even if I have to say so myself!! ;-)

So the offer's there mate - in fact - anything that I have the time to do to help make this game appear on my screen QUICKER - hey, u got it! lol...just PM me!!

ripper

I have some questions

1)How easy will it be to edit teams?
2)Can we put made edited teams online for people to download
3)will you be releasing updated teams?
4)can you make your own leagues
5)Is there ESL??

Priddo

Juniors
ripper73 said:
I have some questions

1)How easy will it be to edit teams?
2)Can we put made edited teams online for people to download
3)will you be releasing updated teams?
4)can you make your own leagues
5)Is there ESL??

1)Very easy

2)yes

3)probly not, but maybe

4)you can't make your own leagues in this version...but perhaps in 2004 ;)

5)there was gonna be esl but noone seemed to want it so not in this version.

hope that question was for me and not paul :lol:

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
'Fraid youre in the minority pal. Priddo is like Sidhe, except with no budget :)
Its gonna be up to you to enter the ESL teams for all fans of that comp to download

Monkey

Juniors
I wouldn't mind but in england were nearly as ignorant of NRL as u lot are of ESL.wouldn't have a clue playin an NRL manager game. credit to priddo for makin one tho

ripper

Since URLM seems to have gone of the radar, Ill just have to use this to keep me waiting :lol: