What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-signable players

Bib

Juniors
Who in their right mind would offer a contract to the following players

1. Brett Finch
2. Chris Walker
3. Owen Craige
4. John Hoppoate

These guys have some of the worst attitudes in the NRL

MONY

Juniors
chris walker would be a good signing for Brisbane... Bennett would whip him into shape and imo he could take botts position.

Hunt
Tate
Berrigan
Hodges
Walker
Lockyer
Seymour

That would be quite unstoppable.

MONY said:
chris walker would be a good signing for Brisbane... Bennett would whip him into shape and imo he could take botts position.

Hunt
Tate
Berrigan
Hodges
Walker
Lockyer
Seymour

That would be quite unstoppable.

Nah, we don't want Walker, definitely not. Bott is good enough until the end of the Rugby Union world cup in 2007....

ozzie

Bench
jimmy_pop said:
john hoppa would go to the roosters - he has the same attitude as the club itself!

more like Brisbane - the most arrogant club in the comp

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Finch to either to the bunnies or warriors
Walker to the Reds
Craige to centerlink
Hoppa to sh*t shield NSWRU

Mr Saab

Referee
No idea...but for a player of his size and "potential" he should be up with Tallis.
At the moment, and for the last 3 yrs he has been down there with Tyran Smith

jed

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
No idea...but for a player of his size and "potential" he should be up with Tallis.
At the moment, and for the last 3 yrs he has been down there with Tyran Smith
Ouch!!!

The Colonel

Immortal
bluesbreaker said:
What the hell happened to Carlaw? He used to be awesome.

A small overstatement. A particularly capable player if he uses his size advantage but not quite awesome. Could possibly find some form with a move to another club......

bluesbreaker said:
What the hell happened to Carlaw? He used to be awesome.

When I heard Dish-head Dowlings quote on Carlaw I pissed myself laughing.

Quote "Dane Carlaw Looks like Tarzan & plays like Jane"

Back on topic - add Willie Manu to the list. I used to rate him highly, and when the Dragons signed him I thought he would be a great asset, hits hard and runs hard. Or at least he used to - went off the rails and now in on the scrapheap well before his time.

bluesbreaker

Bench
The Colonel said:

A small overstatement. A particularly capable player if he uses his size advantage but not quite awesome. Could possibly find some form with a move to another club......

He used to be a monster, one of the best forwards in the comp. Now he's soft, bit of Josh Perryitis I suppose.

Mr Saab

Referee
bluesbreaker said:
He used to be a monster, one of the best forwards in the comp. Now he's soft, bit of Josh Perryitis I suppose.

monster? does Jane Carlaw have a brother called Tarzan?
Carlaw has done one thing in his career and thats beat Moodie and Hodgson to score a try in origin 3 2002.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
monster? does Jane Carlaw have a brother called Tarzan?
Carlaw has done one thing in his career and thats beat Moodie and Hodgson to score a try in origin 3 2002.

I remember watching him play for Brisbane and thinking where the hell the factory is that these guys are coming from. Perhaps I was wrong, you're the Brisbane expert.

The Colonel

Immortal
bluesbreaker said:

Injuries can do weird things to players....... he has never really been a monster though unless you mean in the Mike Wasowski mould rather than a James P. Sullivan......

Latest posts