What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-signable players

forward pass

Coach
MONY said:
chris walker would be a good signing for Brisbane... Bennett would whip him into shape and imo he could take botts position.

He was at the Broncs and Bennett got rid of him!!!

aids

Bench
out of all those players i can see them finding their way to other teams no problems

Graigie to the tigers are a 2nd rower, that'll pump up their pack weight

Hoppa could go to the storm, he'll fit it well down there.

Finch to warriors(whoever suggested that is a genious) i recon it would be good move for him, seriously

Walker's reputation places a lot of pressure on walker the player. he needs a rebirth.
any clun looking to take him in and exorcise his demons could reap the rewards, a team that take him as he is should be shot.

nqboy

First Grade
Charlie Saab said:
Carlaw has done one thing in his career and thats beat Moodie and Hodgson to score a try in origin 3 2002.
Oh yeah, and won a premiership in 2000 at prop.

Raider_69

Post Whore
raider_ktj said:
Second time you've bagged him out in the last 2 days, whats ur prob wit Carney?

ill feild this one, he is a bitter f**kwit who has no idea, and refuses to see the potential Todd Carney has... he also refuses to acknowlegde that not too long ago Todd Carney tore his inform tigers to shreads before our 2nd half syndrome kicked in... he wasnt selected halfback for the junior kangaroos (3rd year running i believe) for nothing

anyways, Matt Gafa is another no club would touch with a 10 foot clown pole, Jason Bulgarelli aswell

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
poor old Sideshow Bob is in this club

our cap runneth over and there doesn't apprear to be any offers on the table for him

he's not our worse player, but he is signed to the GC for 2007 but may have to go to ESL for 2006

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
ill feild this one, he is a bitter f**kwit who has no idea, and refuses to see the potential Todd Carney has... he also refuses to acknowlegde that not too long ago Todd Carney tore his inform tigers to shreads before our 2nd half syndrome kicked in... he wasnt selected halfback for the junior kangaroos (3rd year running i believe) for nothing

Carney is a lower grade superstar, first grade dud. He's got Michael/Steve Witt written all over him. Zillman is where the money is for the Raiders, all you need is a coach who knows how to blood and coach halfbacks. And I don't buy into that "he doesn't have the team around him" or "we play a style that doesn't suit him" crap either. Plus Carney SHOULD be a five-eighth anyway.

You don't sign rookies up until the end of 2008 (or was it 2009?) unless they're tried and proven, although I'm not shocked it was the Raiders who did it.

If the Raiders seriously plan on having 6 Campese and 7 Carney as their future, they've got some BIG problems coming up. Zillman has to save you and that's alot of pressure for a young player to handle, you'll probably ruin yet another young and promising half.

And I am well aware Carney played a good game against us (keyword good, not great like you guys make everything even slightly good this guy does out to be).

Special K

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
You don't sign rookies up until the end of 2008 (or was it 2009?) unless they're tried and proven, although I'm not shocked it was the Raiders who did it..
Parra signed Witt to a long term deal when he was a rookie back in 2003 :?. So I don't really get the 'I'm not shocked it was the Raiders who did it...' punchline

mickdo

Coach
Special K said:
Parra signed Witt to a long term deal when he was a rookie back in 2003 :?. So I don't really get the 'I'm not shocked it was the Raiders who did it...' punchline
Well, Elliot was Smith's protege was he not? I guess he taught him a few bad habits.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Special K said:

That was a bad move, but at least the Eels had the guts to piss him off, the Raiders won't do the same with Carney.

The Eels only signed Tim until the end of 2007, so at least they learnt from their mistake.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Raider_69 said:
ill feild this one, he is a bitter f**kwit who has no idea, and refuses to see the potential Todd Carney has... he also refuses to acknowlegde that not too long ago Todd Carney tore his inform tigers to shreads before our 2nd half syndrome kicked in... he wasnt selected halfback for the junior kangaroos (3rd year running i believe) for nothingl

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't take long.

Yes, Todd Carney is the greatest. Better than Benji Marshall. Give him the Dally M now.

:oops:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
ParraDude_Jay said:
Carney is a lower grade superstar, first grade dud.

you guys make everything even slightly good this guy does out to be).

Absolutely correct.

Carney is just crap. But if we believe most Raiders fans on this board, he would have taken out the Young Player of the Year award.

I listened to all the hype and so I have watched him a fair few times with a keen eye. To say I was dissapointed would be a severe understatement.

Glad some of you aren't talent scouts.

Latest posts