What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undefeated!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
The week before the Local Derby at Scum Park I bought a 1965 Throwback Saints jersey, the long sleeves & heavy material being great for night & mid-Winter games, as opposed to my Newmans-era short sleeved jumper I normally wear in warmer weather.

Since buying it I've worn it to 5 games: The Scum, Parra, Penriff, Balmain & Souths. The other games I couldn't make for various reasons. Saints win when the power of the Throwback is there & lose when it isn't. After the bye, I can't make the Broncos game at The Fortress (LOL) so they'll lose but beware, Eastern Suburbs, I will be there on July 16th resplendant in the Big Red Vee!!

Viva the Throwback Jersey!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

izzo

Juniors
My theory is that , when ever i go out with mates and dog a souths game and my old man goes we win , happend with tigers , sharks , manly and storm games this year lol

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:
wen i go to the saints games wif u izzo we win

ha true , chairty shield , scummers game last year , tigers game last week and yesterday

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:
come to the finals with us mate

ha the last st.george gf i attended they lost haha good old ainscough , and the previous ones i was at penshurt rsl watching them on the screen decked out in me saints gear that my uncle got for me haha.

Southernsaint

Staff member
izzo said:
Biglance said:

ha the last st.george gf i attended they lost haha good old ainscough , and the previous ones i was at penshurt rsl watching them on the screen decked out in me saints gear that my uncle got for me haha.

There's hope for you yet. You & Wobbygong should become Born-Again...

Cheers,
Ben S.

izzo

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
izzo said:
Biglance said:

There's hope for you yet. You & Wobbygong should become Born-Again...

Cheers,
Ben S.

haha i dont think i'll ever be wearing a St. George Dragons t-shirt again

Southernsaint said:
The week before the Local Derby at Scum Park I bought a 1965 Throwback Saints jersey, the long sleeves & heavy material being great for night & mid-Winter games, as opposed to my Newmans-era short sleeved jumper I normally wear in warmer weather.

Since buying it I've worn it to 5 games: The Scum, Parra, Penriff, Balmain & Souths. The other games I couldn't make for various reasons. Saints win when the power of the Throwback is there & lose when it isn't. After the bye, I can't make the Broncos game at The Fortress (LOL) so they'll lose but beware, Eastern Suburbs, I will be there on July 16th resplendant in the Big Red Vee!!

Viva the Throwback Jersey!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

So what did you take the bastard off at half time or something?

Not happy Jan! :evil:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Denis, it went in the wash first thing Saturday morning. Back to the Newmans Of Kogarah for the Scum match.

Love your new banner, BTW.

Cheers,
Ben S.

PS: They played "Celtic Symphony" at the pub I was in last night, graffiti on the wall says we're magic, we're magic !!