What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under 20's

ozzie

Bench
if you aren't watching it - it is live on Fox2? 33 minutes gone and the score is 34-4 Roosters. jones is murdering them

how good is jarvan white? he's got a step that puts benji to shame and was mighty impressive last week and today. a rooster for the future for sure

ozzie

Bench
I love the look of Ben Jones, one gap and he's gone. Sign him now to a long term contract

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
ozzie said:
I love the look of Ben Jones, one gap and he's gone. Sign him now to a long term contract

Jones is a classy player indeed except he seems to have a few faults in his game i.e nospam29 and some of his attcking kicks but im sure they will be addressed and fixed, other than that he's great to watch

Luke Hatherley

Juniors
They looked sharp on saturday a lot of good talent for you blokes in the future. Lam is doing a great job with them, he's a top coach. He would probably be coaching Wigan if Millward didn't force him out for fear of losing his job to Lam. Maurice Lyndsy loved him.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
grungle said:
Hate to be pedantic, but the name is Javarn and he can play a bit.

His name is actually Jarvarn White according to the roosters e-mail they send out with the team lists

Latest posts