What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undisputed

Iamback

Coach
Just watched ep2, awesome stuff. Didn't find the adds as bad this time around which was nice. The bit with Huth pranking Tito gave me a good laugh.

Given it is a f**k you to Fox. I don't mind the ads

Good to see like us Plebs Cleary had to wait for the doctor

snickers007

Juniors
Far too much focus on old lady Cleary.
Guys like Dylan Edwards and Liam Martin struggle to get a single line across 3 episodes, and she rocks up in the finale and takes 50% of the screen time.

Munky

Coach
Massive respect to Kenny, went from passing the ball into the ground to deliberate ruck trickery to help win a GF in under two seasons.

Given his air time the bloke is obviously a leader and will potentially be vice captain when Yeo calls it a day (as in we pull a Roosters/Souths after giving him one last big pay day before a cap exempt payout).

Could probably do the job at lock with the way he has developed.

Iamback

Coach
Guys like Dylan Edwards and Liam Martin struggle to get a single line across 3 episodes, and she rocks up in the finale and takes 50% of the screen time.

I do wonder when they filmed the interview part. Did they add them at the end?

In that case he likely wasn't available, It does seem weird that they showed guys not even in the 17 over those guys you mentioned

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Gee that's a take and a half. Bec is Ivan's wife, and Nathan's mum.

PS she is not old either. Whereas I am old.

I found her insights fascinating.

Blues Riff

Bench
Did that last year. The only problem was, they shaved about 20 minutes off the full edit. Still worth doing though.

Edit- I just did the maths - it's worse than I thought. That's a 2hr,39min doco compressed into a 2hr timeslot with ads.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
Hey, just noticed on the FOX guide - FOX theatre '23 Grand Final at 4pm today.
Yep just watched at the pub last night, very quick doco/game, they didn't really start talking till 5 mins in by then it was almost half time... but eventually got cracking with narration moreso after that..
Some of the important plays from game weren't shown, crittas dives and nates catch out/captains challenge on reynolds drop out, all in all good but very rushed episode

Dodgy

Juniors
Spencer Leniu - I can't wait to rip into you blokes

Haha!

edit: The tribute from Critta's mum was really good.