What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undisputed

Just thought I’d start a thread about the Undisputed documentary which has just dropped.

Don’t want to spoil it too much for those who have yet to watch it but I have to say that it’s great that, apart from focusing on the obvious stars of the team, there’s also a focus on other players and their personal mindsets.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Blues Riff

Bench
Yep the same high quality documentation we've come to expect.
3 parts is a bit of a pain in the arse though, and the ads of course.

murraymob

Coach
Nathan cleary is headed to immortal status as a footballer after this he may be in line for an Oscar as well .Who needs Crowe we have Cleary

Just thought I’d start a thread about the Undisputed documentary which has just dropped.

Don’t want to spoil it too much for those who have yet to watch it but I have to say that it’s great that, apart from focusing on the obvious stars of the team, there’s also a focus on other players and their personal mindsets.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.
I can't watch it.

Munky

Coach
The trailer is 4k on YouTube.

The full product is ad filled 720p(otato) quality.

Why not put on Stan full res and ad free. I'd re subscribe for a month.

Edit: Or buy on the Apple store.

Pretty good, the adds suck though, still, cant complain, have to appreciate 9 going to the effort and making it.
Can’t imagine Fox League putting together such a production given their agenda against Penrith.

Notice how there has been no Fox Theatre from the ‘22 & ‘23 Grand Finals?

soc123_au

Staff member
Just watched ep2, awesome stuff. Didn't find the adds as bad this time around which was nice. The bit with Huth pranking Tito gave me a good laugh.