What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unfair advantage

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Hello Parra fans

Who believes that playing at telstra is more fair for bulldogs than Parra. We win and they get home gound advantage.

If we do win we have to go to melbourne and play them there.

if we win were are we going to play in the WACA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRL WAKE UP Give PARRA A chance.

eels_fan_01

Bench
If it were at Parra ud see half dogs theres there anyway and thats what its going to be agaisnt Dogs, if we wanna win the GF its there so i dont care.

So we are Playing the WA Reds in the Grand Final. Nice.

As I have stated more than once. they are 4 from 11 (that means they have lost 7 home games this year). So I would be happy for them to feel nice and at home.

The Colonel

Immortal
If we beat the Bulldogs we go to Melbourne. Do you want that one moved as well?

Not necessarily a home field advantage when the Bunnies and Tigers also play from the same venue and up until this year the finals have been played there since it opened. Their home record this year is pretty ordinary as well.

It was always going to be either Telstra or the SFS as the second week involved the home region finals.

And if Parra fans are serious we should have as many fans there as they do..... hell I'm driving from Moree on Friday night to be there.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
The GF's at Telstra - think of it as good practice ;-)

I see what you mean, but i think as long as there are thousands of Parra fans there in full song, then Telstra is a good venue for the game.
At Parra or at the SFS there's always a chance we may have missed out on tickets. Which would have broken my heart to play 3 Semi's in '07 and not have been able to attend any of them (if we went NZ, SFS, Melb)

V1er

Juniors
To win the premiership, your most likley have to go through the storm to do so, id rather face them coming off having the week off than playing them in the grand final.

as far as saturday goes, it could be much worse, if we lost we would have had to go to townsville, id much prefer to take the dogs on here in sydney.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
V1er said:
To win the premiership, your most likley have to go through the storm to do so, id rather face them coming off having the week off than playing them in the grand final.

as far as saturday goes, it could be much worse, if we lost we would have had to go to townsville, id much prefer to take the dogs on here in sydney.

great point :clap:

fish eel

Immortal
MarkInTheStands said:
We Decendant?

we're going to telstra, as in for the grand final. borrowed from the wc last year, berlin, berlin, wir fahren nach berlin :lol:

oldmancraigy

Coach
V1er said:

Yeah! At least we can get along and support the team in Sydney.

The whole playing at Telstra thing just highlights how silly the 'home city final' thing is, especially when you have so many clubs playing out of one city!

Having said that, it should be a great atmosphere, big crowd, and we're playing a team full of slow backs who can't tackle. If we can get on top of their starting forwards (their benchies are trash) then we really should dominate.

Smartman

Juniors
No advantage to either team.

To think its a home ground advantage is stupid.

Canterbury have had a shocking record this year playing at that ground.

strider

Post Whore
Lets all just pretned we are 3 yrs back and there are NO home/regional/[whatever] grounds .... pretned its the old system with only SFS and Telstra in use - chances are we'd be at Telstra anyway

fish eel

Immortal
strider said:
Lets all just pretned we are 3 yrs back and there are NO home/regional/[whatever] grounds .... pretned its the old system with only SFS and Telstra in use - chances are we'd be at Telstra anyway

No, it would be at the SFS, sold out already and everyone bitching that it wasnt at telstra, and calling the NRL inflexible for not moving it to a bigger venue

Latest posts