What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unfriggin believable !

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
bluemazda said:
i,m going to support gold coast titans now

Yeah they've got some names, eh? What do the jumpers look like? Might jump on the bandwagon meself. Actually come to think of it they couldn't be worse than the nauseating away strip we are forced to wear now. Hands up anyone who's actually BOUGHT one of those abominations.

The Shire

Juniors
30 Year Sharkie said:
Yeah they've got some names, eh? What do the jumpers look like? Might jump on the bandwagon meself. Actually come to think of it they couldn't be worse than the nauseating away strip we are forced to wear now. Hands up anyone who's actually BOUGHT one of those abominations.

Hahahahah who would admit to that, although i admit to being a sharks fan.:oops:

spacemanspiff

Juniors
Even when we were scoring tries we looked average.
Average game between two very average sides.
In the drop-athon that was the first 15 minutes I was thinking that I'd rather if we didnt make the finals and end up embarrasing ourselves.

I'm not jumping ship, especially for the bloody "Titans".
I'll be cheering for the Faiders come finals time 06.

MilitaryShark

Juniors
Yeah I have no idea who I will be supporting in the finals this year but I know it wont be my Sharks.......................Roper and a cement truck, now thats a thought.

spacemanspiff

Juniors
I'm in Melbourne so I really should support the local boys - But I do like the grit of the Faiders.

I thought Ciraldo jumping over Prestons kick was the perfect postscript to a comedic second half.

wittyfan

Referee
The collapsed scrum was interesting to say the least.....

I don't think the referee knew what to do!

Inferno

Coach
Can't believe the dumb f**k of a coach hasn't warned them about that. If memory severs correct in recent years the pennies have done exactly the same thing twice, once resulting in a pushover try union style and the other stealing our feed.

JimSeeFanClub

Juniors
wittyfan said:
The collapsed scrum was interesting to say the least.....

I don't think the referee knew what to do!

If it is the win against the feed you are referring to, it was not a collapsed scrum, the sharks were simply pushed off it. In my view, it says something about intensity and consentration of the team. How many of those have their been this year. To lose one against the feed at that moment of the game, and given the importance of the game was revealing to say the least.

The Popper

Bench
They can't get anything right. Even the announced team on the screen before the match had Kearney's photo come up when Albert was announced as fullback. Bloody hopeless!
I watched the last 2 1/2 minutes from the SE corner and left when the hooter went. Was the crowd in the PB stand booing??? Sounded like it.

perth sharkie

Juniors
bluemazda said:
lighten up the english soccer starts tonight i go for wigan athletic they play newcastle without shearer yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very true, our season is pretty much over, didn't expect anything else to be honest and I have run out of patience after tonight. Looking forward to seeing what Arsenal's new stadium looks like.

RK

First Grade
I was at the game tonight and I noticed a bit of cockyness between the teams.
After the two tries that were scored by Panthers, they thought that they had the game in the bag. Sharks proceeded to trounce on the Panthers and then got all egotistical and thought they had won the game. Panthers fought tooth and nail to win that game and they deserved it.
I couldn't believe how easy the Sharks backed down after the 20 point lead.

bluemazda

Juniors
kate i was at my house in wattle grove watching the live updates on my computer saved myself a wasted trip..u had to come all the way back to wattle grove with the s****.

I wont be supporting anyone in finals 2 games left 2 watch and thats it for me this season, time to watch EPL, A-League and whatever else is on except NRL