What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uni students - what are you studying and where?

Jordovski

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
haha yeah well i copped it for 2 years after high school and enjoyed this last year of deferment :alcho:

I just don't want the :alcho: to end :(

I've still got my fingers crossed for some high up business dude to offer me a job I'm unqualified for, but he/she thinks I'd be great, with a $50k + salary

sunny

thats what i wanna do.
is it hard to get in to?

Not that hard jesc for me, but it may be a bit harder for you to get in next year I think with the way things have changed lately.

NPK

Bench
Am I the only one studying science? Most people here seem to be doing commerce & economics!

felix

Juniors
im doing a comp sci degree
doing some commerce subjects too, god they are boring compared to the science ones

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm at the University of New England studying for a Major in Theatre. Complete bludge, but it's been fun. I graduate at the end of the year.

Yet to decide what comes next. May do Honours in Theatre, may do a Dip Ed, or I may take some external course in journalism from USQ. Or, I may just give up on Uni and get a job.

mjdj, what college are you in? wizard1o1, MrCharisma, and I are all townies- but Wizard and I used to live in Drummond & Smith.

MEE

Juniors
Jordovski said:
legallyblonde said:
studying sweet F all at the moment.....
The best thing about finishing school and not doing Uni/Tafe. Not worrying about assignments due, and studying that I should be doing :D
Good call.

I drive a nice car, only work 3 or 4 days a week and today i spent over $400 on clothes. It's the good life 8)

Disco

Bench
i drive a sh*tbox and have barely any money to spend on food

but i only do 12 hours a week work and get drunk 4 nights a week...........i know what i'd prefer

mjdj

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
mjdj, what college are you in? wizard1o1, MrCharisma, and I are all townies- but Wizard and I used to live in Drummond & Smith.

:evil:

Im at Page.

PM for ya.