What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uniform

Since 73

First Grade
Did the alarm bells go off for anyone else when the boys ran out in the Leeds United strip the other night?

That should have been stamped at the same time they stamped Stuey's papers.
Anything that has a semblance of 2006 is the kiss of death.

spider

Coach
they have to keep jersey designs for a specific agreed period - one would guess it would change in the next couple of years

Inferno

Coach
Alarm bells rang in my head S73, I forgot we were wearing that grey piece of sh*t. Oh well on the bright side, we only have it for 1 more year after this year.

I was more pissed off with those f**ken Tits stealing our colours:X

Quigs

Immortal
well the little grey numbers made me puke.... they did when i first set eyes on them ... couldn't believe it then and still can't get me old cranium around them.

They look like crap, are crap and probably smell like crap.

I would not take one if it was given to me.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller.
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
One definite.
No side will ever be doing a lap of honour and carrying a trophy late September in a strip like that.

Inferno

Coach
I couldn't believe the Broncs played the Grand Final in their away strip. Not that it is quite as bad as ours but nevetheless. If ever there was a time to wear your traditional colours with pride it would have to be the Grand Final.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
More importantly why did the nrl allow the titans to steal our colours. The crowd the other night could have been at Shark Park. Why did we have to wear an alternative strip to accommodate johnny come lately?

Their our colours and I want em back!

Fin077

Juniors
Yeah, I'm not keen on that strip either, but as the Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis once said..."Just win baby"! ;-) :D

gunnamatta bay

Referee
If the titans had expressed a desire to use the south sydney colours what do you think the reaction would have been?

Why have we meekly allowed them to steal our colours?

Why have we meekly allowed them to steal our colours?

its not just ours

with the combination theyve got the coast have stolen

blue and yellow- parra, north queensland
Dark blue and white- bulldogs
sky blue- sharks

i think ill call em the cronullabankstowncoweels.

Quigs

Immortal
They still look like shiit....shhit .. and crap.

Send them off to Syberia.... and the dickhead who designed them...

Cheers
Declared idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

spider

Coach
each to their own

i have never hated it - its different

afterall its an away strip - purpose of not being similar to another side

Latest posts