What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uniform

Since 73

First Grade
Since 73 said:
Did the alarm bells go off for anyone else when the boys ran out in the Leeds United strip the other night?

That should have been stamped at the same time they stamped Stuey's papers.
Anything that has a semblance of 2006 is the kiss of death.
Ditto

Quigs

Immortal
No be realistic here

If we wore our traditional predominently Sky Blue, Black and White number then it would of caused a huge amount of conflict with the West Tiges predominently Gold and black numbers..

Any idiot could of seen that - you idiots.

And dont spin me that yarn about the marketting guys have to recoup their investments - blah blah blah.... how many idiots have gone out and purchased one.... and how many idiots are going to line up to buy one in the not to distant future..

I know this idiot is not, and is never going to buy that sh!t

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Since 73

First Grade
Can anyone lay their hands on the win/loss ratio of the games in which we've worn it?
i know we won a game wearing it last year but i reckon we've lost the other dozen.

STEVE R

Juniors
I thought someone said that we were only wearing that grey and white strip in non-Sydney away games this year?

Dorsel

Juniors
carcharias said:
Hands up who actually owns one of these away jersey's.

FTR not I.

I live up the Far North Coast and do alot of travelling between Coffs and BrisVegas...I've never seen an away jersey...ever....If we gotta have one I reckon just reverse the Blue and White from the current design....bingo. Nothing beats the home strip though.....frustrates the sh*te out of me that the only games i get to see live are suncorp carrara.......IT'S NOT THE SHARKS .....f**k IT OFF :x

cronullashark

Juniors
Dorsel said:
I live up the Far North Coast and do alot of travelling between Coffs and BrisVegas...I've never seen an away jersey...ever....If we gotta have one I reckon just reverse the Blue and White from the current design....bingo. Nothing beats the home strip though.....frustrates the sh*te out of me that the only games i get to see live are suncorp carrara.......IT'S NOT THE SHARKS .....f**k IT OFF :x

i agree, i am not good with paint shop or one of those programs but can anyone do this and post it, i would love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inferno

Coach
Since 73 said:
Can anyone lay their hands on the win/loss ratio of the games in which we've worn it?
i know we won a game wearing it last year but i reckon we've lost the other dozen.

From memory we beat the Raiders wearing it last year when Kimmorley and Dykes were both out.

Apart from that I don't remember.

Was the big win against the cows when Dykes was out, here or there? I have a feeling it was away in which case we would have been wearing it then as well.

Dorsel

Juniors
If we gotta have one I reckon just reverse the Blue and White from the current design....bingo.

cronullashark said:
i agree, i am not good with paint shop or one of those programs but can anyone do this and post it, i would love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's the go people................anyone got the smarts for this??

Bundy

Juniors
Someone did it last year when everyone was whinging about it.
There were a few potentially good designs from memory.

Dorsel

Juniors
Bundy said:
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=141917&page=3&highlight=white

Thats the thread. Seems a few have deleted the pics they had though. Still a couple in there that look alright IMO

Cheers Bundy.................bloody good.....I'll stick with what I thought was my idea :).....and yeah black shorts!!!!

Wests used to have a reverse coloured jumper.....for when they played the rooters and fagley...I'm sure they kept black shorts (Quigs?).....plus they reversed the socks.....same as we could.

Latest posts