What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

United States Crowd Record

IowaRL

Juniors
I noticed that the Axemen announced a crowd of almost 2000 at thier home game against Oneida. Has anyone heard of a crowd larger than this, in a domestic game, and where a larger crowd may be possible?

druzik

Juniors
I noticed that the Axemen announced a crowd of almost 2000 at thier home game against Oneida. Has anyone heard of a crowd larger than this, in a domestic game, and where a larger crowd may be possible?

The Axemen pretty much have the big crowds in RL in the USA, what they have down there is amazing when it comes to the way they have marketed the game.

I don't think any other team even comes close.

Not sure what the crowd figures are for any other teams.

There was about 30 at the sharks game last weekend.

photomarv

Juniors
The Axemen pretty much have the big crowds in RL in the USA, what they have down there is amazing when it comes to the way they have marketed the game.

I don't think any other team even comes close.

Not sure what the crowd figures are for any other teams.

There was about 30 at the sharks game last weekend.

The Philadelphia Fight usually get around a few hundred for their home games at A.A. Garthwaite stadium.

druzik

Juniors
The Philadelphia Fight usually get around a few hundred for their home games at A.A. Garthwaite stadium.

That is decent, unfortunatley its being upgraded this year and the homegrounds are being moved around a bit, hope the crowds follow as well.

Still I will be at the fight game tomorrow.

druzik

Juniors
Rhode Island also gets decent crowds from what I hear.

Not sure what the Knights, wildcats and warriors crowds are like.

islandlion

Juniors
I watched the wildcats vs bulls game in week 1 and including myself, there were less than 20 people there.

amnrlfan

Juniors
I believe Axemen hit 2,500 - 3,500 in either 2009 or 2010. AMNRL does not have anything close to what some of the USARL games get. It comes down to lack of advertisement and getting the word out, which then comes down to $$. If AMNRL and other USARL teams follow what the individuals involved with the Axemen do they should see an improvement (Not saying some teams don't).

Latest posts