What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity

Macca_

Coach
Couple of things on the flyers, they may have been mentioned, sorry I haven't read the lot...

To cut some of the cost in printing them, a sponsor would be great. They get a little plug, while paying some of the cost. If I lived in Sydney I'd look at the option, but no point me promoting my business from where I am...

Regarding handing them out, someone mentioned asking parra about doing it. I would assume you'd need permission. The other thing to take into account is the council. That is if you intend to put them on cars etc. They don't like it for rubbish reasons...

A top idea though. I only get to a couple of games a year (Brisbane and Newcaslte, sometimes a home game), but the more sitting together and joining us the better.

Sorry if I just covered things already said about the flyers, but flat out and have to take off now.

Macca_

1eyedeel

Juniors
Sounds good to me.

If you guys work out a name and everyone is amenable too it, I'll put a tab on the site which gives a central place to pass info on from/gather interest, etc. I can give it a domain like www.filthy_spammers.com/army (or whatever name you guys decide to go with) to make it easy to promote...

Looking at the draw, it looks like the Manly game would be a good place to focus the effort. The North Queensland game has a bye in between and you would tend to lose a bit of the momentum you would gain..

Hellsy

Immortal
with the mascot of a jumping bunny.................no wait a jumping EEL!! :lol: :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
mascots are creepy, no thankyou

we can stick with parramaniacs, but really the name is irrelavent; to quote a beautiful thing "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"

JessEel

i love that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its time for anamaniacs
and we're zany to the max
so come join us and relax there's bolony in our slacks
we're anamaniacs

The Colonel

Immortal
eelz47 said:
what is zany?

Had you said who - I could have answered Jess however the real meaning/s -

a buffoon in one of the old comedies; imitates others for ludicrous effect

pungent adjectives of disesteem; "gave me a cockamamie reason for not going"; "wore a goofy hat"; "a silly idea"; "some wacky plan for selling more books"

a man who is a stupid incompetent fool

or the meaning to which it pertains to in the song

like a clown; "a buffoonish walk"; "a clownish face"; "a zany sense of humor"

Originally Posted here http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/v...amp;postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40 last year

To the Turn of Theme to STEVEN SPIELBERG PRESENTS ANIMANIACS

It's time for Parramaniacs
And we're zany to the max
So just sit back and relax
We'll chant 'til we collapse
We're Parramaniacs!

Come join the Eels Brothers
And the Eels Sisters, to
Just for fun we sing in the Stadium for you.
They shock us with a great win whenever we get down
But we just sing and then we cheer
And now you know the plot!

We're Parramaniacs!
Jess is cute and fletch he yaks.
Planet packs away the snacks
We pay tons of income tax.
We're Parramaniacs!

Meet Colonel Planet and MITS who together make a universe.
The Cheer girls dance together; Mystik whacks 'em with her purse.
Nikki chases Hindy, while Jezza sings a verse.
3rd Group have flipped; we have no script
Why bother to rehearse?

We're Parramaniacs!
We wish we had their contracts.
We're zany to the max
There's baloney in our slacks.
We're Parramanie,
Totally insaney
Public domainy
Parramaniacs!
Those are the facts.

JessEel

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hahahaha i think my thinking caps broken!

MITS has already rewritten that song once, do you still have it for posting Mark?

Latest posts