What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unity

DanOz

Juniors
Did anyone see the photo doing the rounds where the Wests Magpies fanatics invited the tiger mascot onto the hill with them on Saturday, and in a return show of respect for the Wests in Wests tigers, the tiger mascot waves the Magpie flag with them?

If only our board room had the same attitude as our fans. Be proud of who you are and where you come from, but it is not hard to support the Joint Venture while respecting traditions and origins.

If certain board members were not so stupid, we would still have a Wests Magpies and Balmain tigers board now. Instead we may never see this again after March 31 next year.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
pity we hadn't seen it a decade ago.....

But, better late than never

DanOz

Juniors
I agree with you both - to me it's progress. It shows despite the piss poor attitude of certain fans and past administration, the way forward is obvious and easy to take

Tigers1986

Juniors
United we stand, divided we fall. I have no problem with the fanatics, they acknowledge and represent the WESTS side of the joint-venture. People piss on about them whilst wearing Balmain jumpers - sort of makes their whinging moot, no?

gUt

Coach
Marty Tapau has a message:

article_post_width_rick_james_unity.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
United we stand, divided we fall. I have no problem with the fanatics, they acknowledge and represent the WESTS side of the joint-venture. People piss on about them whilst wearing Balmain jumpers - sort of makes their whinging moot, no?

Most people pissing on them are wearing Wests Tigers jumpers.

They also piss on the Balmain jumper wearing fans.

gronkathon

First Grade
Most people pissing on them are wearing Wests Tigers jumpers.

They also piss on the Balmain jumper wearing fans.

This.

People can represent the history no problem. Those delusional f**ktards however. No. Remember the No Orange zone sign they were sporting last year.

There is a difference between respecting the past and being trouble-making, malcontent slobs and they cross it

DanOz

Juniors
This.

People can represent the history no problem. Those delusional f**ktards however. No. Remember the No Orange zone sign they were sporting last year.

There is a difference between respecting the past and being trouble-making, malcontent slobs and they cross it

And one person waving a banner does not represent the whole. Calling them malcontent slobs is as ignorant and prejudiced as can be. Seems you are threatened by them.