What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

University Thread

Cliffhanger

Coach
I was pretty sure we had one, but I couldn't find it.

So what courses are people currently undertaking or what degrees do people already have.

I am currently in my fist semester in a Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science.

I also have an unfinished Bachelor of Arts with a History Major, a Philosophy minor, and either a sociology or literature minor if I go back and finish the last semester.

abpanther

Staff member
I work for the National Parks and Wildlife Service, was a Ranger, now an Area Manager.

Did my degree at UNSW

Monk

Referee
Currently in my Second Year of Electrical Engineering at the University of Wollongong.

Shit's Pimpin.

Apey

Staff member
In my final year of a B.Mathematics degree, majoring in Pure Mathematics & Statistics.

Doing 5 subjects instead of the standard 4 this semester unfortunately. Have to do 5 next semester as well because I'm geniused.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I was pretty sure we had one, but I couldn't find it.

So what courses are people currently undertaking or what degrees do people already have.

I am currently in my fist semester in a Bachelor of Sports and Exercise Science.

I also have an unfinished Bachelor of Arts with a History Major, a Philosophy minor, and either a sociology or literature minor if I go back and finish the last semester.

we did have mate but I think it was called varsity or sumfin

mechanical engineer btw

Didgi

B. Trolling, majoring in sarcasm from Constantly Surrounded By Idiots IRL.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we should rename this University Challenge

university-challenge.jpg

Fire

First Grade
B.A. (International Relations).

Currently doing a Master of International Law.

Might start a J.D. next year, but will have to trudge through two years of dry sh#t so I can do Int. Law electives again in third year. 90% of law students I've come across are f#cken opinionated wankers too, which is turning me off.