What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unlimited Board Ticket

Peter Cobb

Juniors
You are a good man BlackTip. Thanks. You have picked a few who can bring things to the Board. A couple of names there have said they have big business connections and that would be appreciated. The names you mentioned have a "forward thinking" mindset. We need that. A nice blend of passion and experience. At some stage the current dramas will be behind us, we have to ensure we have a strong club as we come out of it.

millersnose

Post Whore
Haha

Seriously though cheers to all who stand for election particularly Mr Cobb who has invited questions here and answered them honestly
Each of the candidates obviously give MorE of a rats than a mere internet critic like me and are willing to put their lives into a great cause - whoever the winners are I am sure all of us wish them every success

Megalodon

Juniors
My preferred Board:
  • Glenn Coleman
  • Craig Douglas
  • Phil Tiernan or Kevin Dwyer
  • Damian Irvine
  • Peter Kerr
  • Matt Hartley
  • John Dunphy or Damian Keogh
  • Glen Gorick
  • undecided - Members' Choice!

Bjorn Pork

Juniors
Considering he is a lawyer, paid to give legal advice, It worries me that anybody would think Kevin Dwyer is an acceptable candidate for the board, given the farcical nature of the Unity ticket up to this point.

Big no to Kerr as well from me.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ahh.

I'd have a crack, but live in bloody melbourne.

It's not a ticket Mad. Nominations are well closed. This is about a forum How to Vote thingee.

Considering the covert nature of most candidates nominations I'm finding it hard to fill up a ballot paper.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I'm too bloody confused.

I'll go back to my hovel in the scrub haha

newman

First Grade
My preferred Board:
  • Glenn Coleman
  • Craig Douglas
  • Phil Tiernan or Kevin Dwyer
  • Damian Irvine
  • Peter Kerr
  • Matt Hartley
  • John Dunphy or Damian Keogh
  • Glen Gorick
  • undecided - Members' Choice!

What about Peter Cobb? He had mates in high school.